X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slowy
    replied
    Originally posted by drahmad View Post
    hi slowy. i like ur service and i am one of ur hugest publishers (around 7500 points). however, in a personal chat with the owner of adsalvo, he told that the pub: ad ratio of adwaps is actually not 1:1 , but 10:8...

also i want to tell that my campaign is going terribly low on ??? is there any boosting possible?
    u can add max 5 compaigns for same domain

Leave a comment:

• hectoth
    replied
    Originally posted by slowy View Post
    hello,
    i want to clear that adwaps.com is traffic exchanger site.
    we have get huge response from users. we cross 2000+ members in 1.5 months and right now we have 1000+ active ad compaigns.
    our main target is too provide real and fast traffic to the user and thats what we r doing.just try 1ce. u will beleiv it
    thanks
    Okay bro, thanks for clarifying that for me. Sorry for negative sentiments. best luck for you guys. :D

Leave a comment:

• drahmad
    replied
    Originally posted by slowy View Post
    hello,
    we have get huge response from users. we cross 2000+ members in 1.5 months and right now we have 1000+ active ad compaigns.
    our main target is too provide real and fast traffic to the user and thats what we r doing.just try 1ce. u will beleiv it
    thanks

hi slowy. i like ur service and i am one of ur hugest publishers (around 7500 points). however, in a personal chat with the owner of adsalvo, he told that the pub: ad ratio of adwaps is actually not 1:1 , but 10:8...

also i want to tell that my campaign is going terribly low on ??? is there any boosting possible?

Leave a comment:

• slowy
    replied
    Originally posted by hectoth View Post
    It looks nothing like Admob, MobGold, etc. to be honest I wouldn't take the risk though. Eventhough, they have 1:1 publisher sharing but then again InMobi was doing the same until they banned my account for no reason.
    hello,
    thanks

Leave a comment:

• hectoth
    replied
    Originally posted by sweetangel View Post
    hi friends....
    Any1 use this AdWaps.com? is good???
    It looks nothing like Admob, MobGold, etc. to be honest I wouldn't take the risk though. Eventhough, they have 1:1 publisher sharing but then again InMobi was doing the same until they banned my account for no reason.

Leave a comment:

• sweetangel
    started a topic AdWaps.com???

AdWaps.com???

hi friends....
    Any1 use this AdWaps.com? is good???
Working...
X