• metulj
    replied
    topic cleaned a bit...
    first posted insult will get ban...

this is NOT a place to solve your personal problems

Leave a comment:

• subzero
    replied
    there sites can be hacked with cpanel ;)

Also other sites that you can't get hacked software ( Yes you hear me software )

this will cost you $1,000 per year youtube,myspace,banks,facebook any other big site leaders have this software installed on there servers this is high powerful hackers that made it and getting alot of cash protecting services for them big sites

as for us can't pay $1,000 per year it sucks lol

Leave a comment:

• metulj
    replied
    Originally posted by ozziemale31 View Post
    lol i also have methods to get into noobs servers starting to enjoy having a duel boot system with linux
    if you use.. what i think you use.. then you can get in even if it's not noobish server... lmao

Leave a comment:

• subzero
    replied
    do that to him 10 times his server will die lol

Leave a comment:

• ozziemale31
    replied
    lol i also have methods to get into noobs servers starting to enjoy having a duel boot system with linux

Leave a comment:

• subzero
    replied
    his using xss script lol

i posted a block in this forum also i placed cpanel hack on his cpanel waiting to crack passwords

Also plask hack that mite take time thou once im in delete and change password on him lol

Leave a comment:

• riderz
    replied
    lol i know u hack via cpanel sub and gumslone lol i guess he have also his own ways of doing stuff not via sql

Leave a comment:

• subzero
    replied
    1. i don't hack using sql what a idiot well he will going to get it now

Leave a comment:

• riderz
    replied
    F#"'k nw he hacked another site and in my users profile he added hacked by gumslone and hacked by subzero

Leave a comment:

• subzero
    replied
    step 1

Know where he is log his ip

log his actions to your site

Then email them to host.

Once filled they will cut him off.

Leave a comment:

• wapmaster2
    replied
    Originally posted by subzero View Post
    All i need domain and his host
    here is details intoDNS: mansoon.net - check DNS server and mail server health

i think he is now in VPS Affordable Managed VPS,cPanel,Domains,Cheap managed VPS,Shared, Reseller, Semi-Dedicated, and VPS, Linux VPS Web Hosting, VPS Server Webhosting

also for sub bro i have much respect for you plzz do something OR

read this topic one years ago how ASHU going on http://coding-talk.com/f17/ashuwap-o...-net-4990.html

Thanks !

Leave a comment:

• something else
    replied
    oh humtum lol his site got closed down a while back for his numerous spam attacks ;)
    Last edited by something else; 16.08.10, 19:06.

Leave a comment:

• riderz
    replied
    HUMTUM.MANSOON.NET WAP-WEB Community this is his site

Leave a comment:

• subzero
    replied
    All i need domain and his host

Leave a comment:

• wapmaster2
    replied
    Originally posted by riderz View Post
    This ashole is going around hacking my sites for no reason so ashuwap if u read this do post here wtf are ur problem of hacking my sites
    he has no reason to hack any site he just showing to his site staffs that ASHU is a big hacker, can do anything.
    many times he inject my database and whenever he do, he announced on his sites ........... site is hacked by ASHU.
    i know scripts has many holes and no sites are 100% safe so when i wana friendship with him he told just CLOSE YOUR SITE.

so i invited here to all seniour knowledgable members and staffs plzz STOP this ASHU or learn HACKING !

Leave a comment:

Working...
X