Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

facebook wall script for lava

Hey I want to create a facebook wall script for lava

On main page it must show all the persons friends statuses and urs and on ur profile it should show only urs

Functions
    User are able to upload pic to wall
    Can share their moods
    On index.php?action=main
    It should display yours and ur friends statuses
    On index.php?action=profile
    It should only show ur status and post made by friends on ur wall

Will it be possible?
    Come join and lets make it a place to learn all the noobies how to code

NEVER FORGET TO CLICK THE TANX BUTTON IF U LIKE WHAT IM SHARING OR HELPING WITH

I cant bbelieve you're asking if its possible lol, yes it is
    Mobile chat, iphone chat, android chat, chat, rooms http://www.aiochat.com

Comment

Lol I havnt code in a while and I've started now again busy with a new project everyone asked for new version of retrivewap now I'm busy with web version

Comment

yes it is possible.

Status message - Facebook-Entwickler
        sigpic

Comment

no not facebook coding i want to make something similar to facebook wall script

Comment

ave got a basic style wall on my script . just used guestbook coding and added a few things here and there . it dosnt have ya friends statuses and posts on tho .
            Wapchat4u

Topsites4u

Comment

I did create something like this for my script but it is very touch and go a lot of testing and db altering it does work but I put it aside for more practical features lol

Comment

Originally posted by nclemale36 View Post
                ave got a basic style wall on my script . just used guestbook coding and added a few things here and there . it dosnt have ya friends statuses and posts on tho .
                haha same here I also used guestbooks code to look like a wall :P

Comment

It can be done but it's time consuming and gbook stuff like code don't do da thing
                  screenshoot is in croatian but you'll get it provably

Click image for larger version

Name:	activitywall.png
Views:	1
Size:	28.1 KB
ID:	110730

Main problem in creating fb like wall in lava is that you have (most of you) that litle nasty thing called $sid.
                  Example:
                  You created new topic on your site and have fb like wall active.
                  In genproc.php you have code that updates activity feed wall in order to output some data to wall
                  in that code you have to populate some db rows like action,who,link,date,content.
                  In order to print link to new created topic on the wall you must alter row link to get it usable.
                  Now that's kind a problem (but just for Noobs) in link to new created topic you have session id that's taken from user who created topic
                  and when other user click on that new topic link on wall they hit "Login or Die" page.
                  This is easy to solve if you're not lazy .
                  How to create fb like wall on lava you can read in my new book which is 29,99 £ hehehehe
                  just kidding ,soon will update one script from here and you'll see how
                  Last edited by chelios; 05.06.13, 00:44. Reason: Didn't mention something very important :(

Comment

Working...
                  X