Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paid registration system

Hi,

I would like some advice if possible. I am not brilliant at coding (I can do HTML and a little CSS), but I am wanting to create a website where I would need a registration based system in place.

I will give as much detail as possible, I want a paid registration based system, where once you pay a one-off £5 subscription you are registered (and I can track who registers and if they definitely based if possible). I then want a to allow referrals, where if the referral has paid £5.00 it automatically pays that person £2.50 onto their account and then I will pay everyone once a month for the referrals they have got.

It is sort of a money spinning website, where I could make money and so could the members registering by getting themself several referrals. I understand this needs some serious coding to have such an advised system, but wondered if anyone knew of a free website that would give me these features. I would not be-able to program this myself due to the extensive coding required for this.

Thanks

Adam
Working...
X