Help me with XML and PHP
Collapse
X
-
i dnt believe in pampering yung coders like my brethrens Gum and something else, so i'll tell u something else... GO and READ. Stop cheaply coupling up a 4shared grabber.
Leave a comment:
-
Success!!!!!
thank you very much sir something else.
you're the another Rocks people!
thank you very much!
Added after 7 minutes:
next chapter, adding pagination
always need helps from you all of friends here ;)
thanks Coding TalkLast edited by Aan Damar; 01.05.11, 17:19.
Leave a comment:
-
i think you need to change this line:
if ($file == 0) {
to something like:
if (count($file) == 0) {
Leave a comment:
-
thanks sir.Originally posted by something else View Post$file is empty making foreach invalid
It very useful, but I still can't implement it.
this 2 kinds code I try to implement, but still see the error
first code I try using empty $file. Still error :D
Second codePHP Code:<?php
$file = $arr['result-files']['file'];
if ($s!='') {
echo '<table width="100%">';
echo '<tr><th width="60%">Name</th><th>Size</th><th>Download</th></tr>';
foreach($file AS $files) {
echo '<tr>';
echo '<td>'.cleaning(delete_mp3($files['name'])).'</td>';
echo '<td>'.$files['size'].'</td>';
echo '<td><div class="download"><a href="'. get_settings('home').'/dl?='.base64_encode($files['flash-preview-url']).'" rel="nofollow" href="">Download</a></div></td>';
echo '</tr>';
}
if (empty($file)) {
echo '<tr><td>Zero results</td></tr>';
}
echo '</table>';
}
?>
How I can inform it when there is no result found?PHP Code:<?php
$file = $arr['result-files']['file'];
if ($s!='') {
echo '<table width="100%">';
echo '<tr><th width="60%">Name</th><th>Size</th><th>Download</th></tr>';
if ($file == 0) {
echo '<tr><td>zero results..</td></tr>';
}
else {
foreach($file AS $files) {
echo '<tr>';
echo '<td>'.cleaning(delete_mp3($files['name'])).'</td>';
echo '<td>'.$files['size'].'</td>';
echo '<td><div class="download"><a href="'. get_settings('home').'/dl?='.base64_encode($files['flash-preview-url']).'" rel="nofollow" href="">Download</a></div></td>';
echo '</tr>';
}
}
echo '</table>';
}
?>
I see total-files is 0 when there is no result found.
resultCode:http://search.4shared.com/network/searchXml.jsp?q=bon+jovi&searchExtention=mp3&sortType=1&sortOrder=1&searchmode=3&start=1
May I use this parameter to inform the script if there is no result?Code:<!--<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>--> <search-result> <query>bon jovi</query> <total-files>0</total-files> <page-number>1</page-number> <pages-total>0</pages-total> <start>1</start> <files-per-page>10</files-per-page> <files-approx-count>0</files-approx-count> </search-result>
or I must using other parameter?
I'm really confused, but it make me addicted lol
Leave a comment:
-
it show message like this sir:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/wp-content/themes/mp3/search.php on line 56
do you need the login sir?
thanks
Leave a comment:
-
This is my first code that works with admin help.
I love it and want develop it.
since I'm totally new and has no coding background, I hope admin and all friends in Coding Talk can help me develop it
I plan to adding pagination and player.
I cancel plan to rename the file automatically. It seems server must download the file before it can be renamed.
After implement it, I adding some function to remove not useful characters including _ and mp3.
It seems runs good.
But, I found other problem.
It getting error if there is no result found.
I'm trying to fix it.
I'm looking at 4shared xml file and find the different that is total files = 0
and this is what I've typed:Code:<total-files>0</total-files>
Unfortunately, I still get error when no result found.PHP Code:<?php if ($s!='') {
echo '<table width="100%">';
echo '<tr><th width="60%">Name</th><th>Size</th><th>Download</th></tr>';
$counter = $arr['search-result']['total-files'];
$file = $arr['result-files']['file'];
if ($counter = 0 ) {
echo '<tr><td>Sorry, there is no result</td></tr>';
}
else {
foreach($file AS $files) {
echo '<tr>';
echo '<td>'.cleaning(delete_mp3($files['name'])).'</td>';
echo '<td>'.$files['size'].'</td>';
echo '<td><div class="download"><a onclick="window.open (''.$files['flash-preview-url'].'')" href="#" rel="nofollow" href="">Download</a></div></td>';
echo '</tr>';
}
}
echo '</table>';
}
?>
admin and all friends in Coding Talk, can you help me please
where is the error and how I can fix it.
thank you very much admin and all friends in Coding talk
ps:
I'm very sorry for my very bad english
Leave a comment:
-
coding-talk.com rocks!
Trying to implement it.
Thank you very much admin.
I'll post again when getting error :D
I hope you can answer my stupid question
thank you very much.
coding-talk.com rocks!
Added after 14 minutes:
you rocks admin!
I implement it and get it works!
Words isn't enough to say thanks and happy that I feel now.
this is the code that I've implemented in my search.php file.
I'm using wordpress btw.
Thanks admin!PHP Code:<?php
$termstring = $s;
$request_url = 'http://search.4shared.com/network/searchXml.jsp?q='.urlencode($termstring).'&searchExtention=mp3&sortType=1&sortOrder=1&searchmode=3&start=1';
$ch = curl_init();
$timeout = 5;
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL, $request_url);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_CONNECTTIMEOUT, $timeout);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_USERAGENT, 'Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) (Prevx 3.0.5)');
$data = curl_exec($ch);
curl_close($ch);
$xml = simplexml_load_string($data);
$json = json_encode($xml);
$arr = json_decode($json,true);
#print_r($arr);
?>
<?php if ($s!='') {
foreach($arr['result-files']['file'] AS $file) {
echo '<a href="'.$file['flash-preview-url'].'">'.$file['name'].'</a> '.$file['size'].'<br/>';
}
}
?>
You inspiring me.
I'll learn more things so I can smart like you.
Next thing must I learn:
adding pagination
rename the preview when user download the file.
steal other site player :D, clone it and implement it.
Thanks admin
You rocks!Last edited by Aan Damar; 29.04.11, 16:51.
Leave a comment:
-
PHP Code:<?php
$termstring = 'muz';
$request_url = 'http://search.4shared.com/network/searchXml.jsp?q='.urlencode($termstring).'&searchExtention=mp3&sortType=1&sortOrder=1&searchmode=3&start=1';
$ch = curl_init();
$timeout = 5;
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL, $request_url);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_CONNECTTIMEOUT, $timeout);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_USERAGENT, 'Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) (Prevx 3.0.5)');
$data = curl_exec($ch);
curl_close($ch);
$xml = simplexml_load_string($data);
$json = json_encode($xml);
$arr = json_decode($json,true);
#print_r($arr);
foreach($arr['result-files']['file'] AS $file)
{
echo '<a href="'.$file['flash-preview-url'].'">'.$file['name'].'</a> '.$file['size'].'<br/>';
}
?>
Leave a comment:
-
Help me with XML and PHP
It has been 3 days since I trying to learn about PHP.
I sleep for 3 hours only a day, I can't sleep till I realizing it.
I absolutely don't know PHP but I want to realized this code.
hopefully there someone who can help me so I can sleep tight tonight.
this is my big problem:
I want to extract the 4shared xml search result into php.Code:<?php $request_url = "http://search.4shared.com/network/searchXml.jsp?q='.urlencode($termstring).'&searchExtention=mp3&sortType=1&sortOrder=1&searchmode=3&start=1"; $ch = curl_init(); $timeout = 5; curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL, $request_url); curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1); curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_CONNECTTIMEOUT, $timeout); curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_USERAGENT, 'Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) (Prevx 3.0.5)'); $data = curl_exec($ch); curl_close($ch); $xml = SimpleXMLElement($data); $name = $xml->getElementsByTagName('name')->item(0)->nodeValue; $date = $xml->getElementsByTagName('upload-date')->item(0)->nodeValue; $altr = $xml->getElementsByTagName('url')->item(0)->nodeValue; $donlod = $xml->getElementsByTagName('flash-preview-url')->item(0)->nodeValue; $ukrn = $xml->getElementsByTagName('size')->item(0)->nodeValue; $oleh = $xml->getElementsByTagName('user')->item(0)->nodeValue; ?>
there is no result yet for it.
I try to implement code for showing result using foreach, but still error.
I hope you can help me.
Thanks!
Leave a comment: