Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ANDROID] Trivia Game Beta testers needed

Hello Guys,

I am currently working on a Trivia game for android devices and I would like to get a few volunteers to do Beta testing for me please. Currently all the logical part of the game is completed, I am now in the process of working on the look and feel of the game (Should be ready for Beta Testing in a week). If you want to be a Beta tester please comment here and I will make a note of each contact. (Below is a mock up of what the UI currently looks like - subject to change + additional features)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	mock.png
Views:	1
Size:	44.6 KB
ID:	153197
    Thanks in Advance.
    Last edited by andre3; 03.05.16, 17:29.

What language are you programming it in?

Comment

Java + XML

Comment

I can test it

Comment

andre3 what you up to these days? I remember I use to be on your old wapforum before c-t, and I built my first site on wapzan xD

Comment

Hey Kev, those were the good ole days man. But I will keep you guys posted.

Comment

Indeed, good old days I enjoyed learning, thanks a lot!

Comment

you can achieve this type of project in phonegap, HTML5/CSS3 + JS for your client side..

Comment

Originally posted by wapxtech View Post
                  you can achieve this type of project in phonegap, HTML5/CSS3 + JS for your client side..
                  I already tried phoneGap.. I rather use native Java, that way I learn more and make myself more marketable.. Win Win situation

Comment

Originally posted by andre3 View Post

I already tried phoneGap.. I rather use native Java, that way I learn more and make myself more marketable.. Win Win situation
                    Yup, it will be nicer in native java if you will stay on java, it depends on how you will write your apps. If you want a cross-platform compatible apps you will choose cordova (PhoneGap as IDE). If you are not satisfied in PhoneGap as your IDE you can install ZEND Studio or Visual Studio 2015 Community (Free) Cordova is built-in there with great support. You can do anything in cordova what you can do in native java. That is if you want it to be available in cross-platform.

Comment

Originally posted by wapxtech View Post

Yup, it will be nicer in native java if you will stay on java, it depends on how you will write your apps. If you want a cross-platform compatible apps you will choose cordova (PhoneGap as IDE). If you are not satisfied in PhoneGap as your IDE you can install ZEND Studio or Visual Studio 2015 Community (Free) Cordova is built-in there with great support. You can do anything in cordova what you can do in native java. That is if you want it to be available in cross-platform.
                      Yup, +1 for the cross platform portion. When I have clients that wants both iOS + Android I use phoneGap. But for my personal use, I use native; Java -> android. Do you have any apps?

Comment

Yup, I currently developing Inventory System and I use cordova for my boss, He wants a live stats of inventory on his phone.

Comment

The game will be ready ready for Beta Testers by this weekend, so if you are still interested let me know and I will give you access to the file to install on your phone.

Comment

Working...
                          X