android webview app, second life for your mobile website

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But now its working like app name, icon,splash screen but now new problem URL not open try with my handset also in android studio.

Comment

Originally posted by mrjustin View Post
      But now its working like app name, icon,splash screen but now new problem URL not open try with my handset also in android studio.
      Hello, you should test it in the android emulator in the android studio, and before you emulate, you can delete the existing apk files.

Comment

• mrjustin
        mrjustin commented
        Editing a comment
        you can delete the existing apk file which one reply about that file location and details...

• GumSlone
        GumSlone commented
        Editing a comment
        in the /Flirty94/app/build/outputs/apk folder

URL not open always showing ss type error how to fix it

Comment

• GumSlone
        GumSlone commented
        Editing a comment
        looks like it cant open the url or the emulator cant connect to the internet, hmmmm.

Gums The Tut Is Excellent I Done It,But Only One Problem Iv Got...I See You Built Your App Using Android 6.0 Marshmellow SDK...Now The App Only Works On Android 6...I Tried Changing The SDK To 2.2 (Api level But When I Sign The App To Release Mode,It Just Changes Back To 6.0...
      Even You App Wont Work On Other Android Os,I mean The Lower OS like KItKat OR Jellybean And So On...
      Release Another App With A Lower OS Please,Thank You...

I even tried editing the build.cradle fill to change the minSkd and targetSdk but still no luck...
      Last edited by sky2kv; 05.12.15, 20:53.

Comment

download this file and chack webview code its ok run

Comment

Good Work......It works fine ..But now mp3 files are not downloading ...it plays online...How can i fix it?

Comment

Originally posted by GumSlone View Post
            im a newbie in android app development, this is what ive got so far, if any issues, just ask me here, will try to help.
            It's excellent!!!!You got anything else?Some more complex browser?

Comment

cant open the splash.xml says failed to load platform rendering library

Comment

Working...
              X