Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paypal

Hi good day everyone.

I seem to have a problem, for some reason my credit / cheque card didn't want to accept in Paypal, so i removed it, when i wanted to add it again i got this error message that my card has been banned. What for, and how do you fix the crap.

Any help would be apriciated.
    Thank you

More likely it's being entered so many times. or bank will not allowed ask paypal customers support they mite know the reason.
    Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
    Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
    _______
    SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
    Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
    FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
    _______
    Info & Tips
    php.net
    w3schools.com

Comment

lol it could be banned for many reason there is no need to start pointless topics as such i can sympathize with you that you want to get a quick response but you wont get a definitive answer anywhere unless you speak to pay-pal themselves.
      Want something coded email me at sales@webnwaphost.com for a prices.

Comment

I dont understand.....Why do they need to ban card?

I'm Proud to be a Sri Lankan!

Comment

Hey Brumi, what's up :D I'm going to the bank today, hopefully they can help me sort it out in one way or the other.

Comment

Working...
          X