This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I suggest add 1 forum categorise

to all admin, i hope u , can wish my ideas, please add 1 forum categorise , For hacker zone , inside of forum,people can ,stdy about hacking technique and hacking skill. Im sure if u do that, coding talk is a n0.1 best website ,people can be webmaster and hackmaster

Well, if someone will consider my opinion, I am against hacking topics. First, my ethic of a programmer does not allow me to ask or to help in hacking. And second, I listen many guys saying they are hacker, and some of them even ask me in private if I will tell them to hack specific sites. You should know that a so-hacker should have knowledge in most of programming languages. And want my tip? You can learn programming in Coding-Talk, then it depends on you if you be hacker or not! Once again, I am against learning people how to do nonvital things, but pro knowledge!
    mysterio.al - programming is a functional art

Comment

Hack This Site!

there you go, hacking for dummies

Comment

ah! thats the best website
        Originally posted by amylee View Post
        Hack This Site!

there you go, hacking for dummies

Comment

If i can say, i'm against hacking topics too. People should learn to develop and protection from hacking will come it self due to developing.
          And hacking is prohibited by law.
          <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//WAPFORUM.RS

Comment

Originally posted by awan View Post
            to all admin, i hope u , can wish my ideas, please add 1 forum categorise , For hacker zone , inside of forum,people can ,stdy about hacking technique and hacking skill. Im sure if u do that, coding talk is a n0.1 best website ,people can be webmaster and hackmaster
            IDIOT!!
            u Can Use Google For Hacking Trick Or Other..
            Better u Learn How To Prevent Ur Site From Fu*kin haCker..
            Coding-Talk Already No.1 Best Forum Board About Web/Wap..
            Malaysian: Tepuk Dada, Tanya Selera..Ko Ni Nk Malukan Coder malaysia Ek?

Comment

Hack! Why people waste their time on hacking.
              have connected with http://adexchat.com ?
              Fun up with
              http://forum.adexchat.com

Comment

I had it kid.

You want a hacker forum i will give you one lol

What is his site so i can take his cpanel away

thank guys ;)
                Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
                Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
                _______
                SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
                Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                _______
                Info & Tips
                php.net
                w3schools.com

Comment

Working...
                X