This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lareq.co.cc

Warning the owner from this site if u dont fk off n stop hacking every ones i just hope ur site gets closed down cos ur acting like a kid.. Get a fken life n leave other ppl's sites alone....

pm me to stop hacking carebare and i will have a look lat that site and show him some mango let me sdee

Added after 4 minutes:

give me the exact of this site except the dns of co.cc do you know it? if so i will make a claim and close this ****
    Last edited by pretend; 08.08.10, 00:43.
    Nice Effects

Comment

all u need to do is go thru yr servers logs for proof of them hacking into yr site.email there host a copy stating ther will be legal action taken if they dnt do sumfn about it nd any decent host will simply take them offline .now ive made my script more secure theres pretty much no holes and im recoding a whole new script rite now

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
      Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

Some how the owner frm tht site made himself owner at my site tweetywap.info n then he made him self owner at a site i host friends-r-us.info n no one gave him tools, or the cpanel info so i dont know how he became owner but he didnt remove any of my staff just renamed the site n changed my main page... im just sick off this i dont do it to any one so y me..

Comment

well he obviously got hold of yr session sumhow nd used that if its not secure a person can use yr session and shadow u without u knowing except for the ip logs.

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
          Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

Its easy...he is sqli ur site..prevent symbols ' ^ ` ..and words INSERT TRUNCATE DELETE...disable browsers who use ' ^ ` these symbols
            PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT KEEP TRYING UNTIL YOU ACHIEVE SOMETHING IN LIFE.
            IF YOU LIKE WHAT AM SHARING PLEASE DO SAY THANKS!!!
            THANK YOU LOL

Comment

Originally posted by carebear View Post
              Warning the owner from this site if u dont fk off n stop hacking every ones i just hope ur site gets closed down cos ur acting like a kid.. Get a fken life n leave other ppl's sites alone....
              there has been posted sooooooooo many things on how to prevent
              basic and script kiddy hackorz...
              find them and use them...
              It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
              ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
              ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
              キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

Working...
              X