lavalair story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lavalair story

We use lavalair scripts or its concept. This script writer is IrisBlaze. I want to kn0w who is he?did he opensource his scripts.?why he close his lavalair.net . .if u kn0w m0re about him then share with us . .cuz we n0t only sud use of his scripts but also kn0w him . .cuz most of us is already registered of his ibwf_users column with our secret password . . . . . .

he close it cuz ppl was not going to them then u guys spam theres and think its ok to use lavalair script but in fact ur as bad they are using this script.

Blaze didn't code lavalair fully he also ripped it from unreal-x script ...

But blaze added alot alot more to unreal script now its fully newborn lavalair....

But u all guys know coding from some one elses script does not mean your a wapmaster !!

making it from new is a wapmaster....
    Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
    Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
    _______
    SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
    Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
    FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
    _______
    Info & Tips
    php.net
    w3schools.com

Comment

I thought the old story was in the forums somewhere ... about the argument over something stupid ..... which lead to the script being handed out by dj to get back at blaze

Comment

lol irisblaze doesnt own lavalair.net, i do and i shut it down as im bored being associated with this **** thing called the lavalair script
        but for now working on something very different should see it soon ;0)

Comment

I'm lookin forward to see it
          Why cry for a soul set free?

Comment

Where he lived in?

Comment

Originally posted by shakil420 View Post
              Where he lived in?
              if im not mistaken...
              irisblaze is from Palestine
              amylee from Australia
              if im wrong.. anyone please correct me
              It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
              ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
              ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
              キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

Amylee is aussie in hell lol

I know she takes adelaide !??
                Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
                Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
                _______
                SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
                Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                _______
                Info & Tips
                php.net
                w3schools.com

Comment

yup he's from palestine place called senjil or something and yeah i'm from australia, katoomba to be precise
                  should see my new thing by end of this month

Comment

Why don't some1 just write a pdf file with all the info they know about the history of lavalair the hates the wars the dissagreements and all that and have it as a dowbload coz really it would be easier that way lol
                    My site: http://mimobifunclub.tk
                    sigpic

Comment

i wouldn't waste my time writing such a thing

Comment

@mobidev. . .u must be on E.

Comment

Working...
                        X