Free domain (not tested)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free domain (not tested)

I surfed and found out a link in which they gve free domains i thought of sharing the link here but note that i have not tested it and therefore dont know if its scam here it is Domainz | Get your domains for free... and it offers .com .net .info
    PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT KEEP TRYING UNTIL YOU ACHIEVE SOMETHING IN LIFE.
    IF YOU LIKE WHAT AM SHARING PLEASE DO SAY THANKS!!!
    THANK YOU LOL

lol you have to complete 38 surveys (if my maths is correct) hell of a lot to do just to find out if its a scam or not

Comment

i think its a scam, LOL they even dont have their own TLD, well TLD is not that expensive.. dont mind the domain.. better think of the hosting.. ehe

Comment

Tnx 4 warning guys !!!
        PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT KEEP TRYING UNTIL YOU ACHIEVE SOMETHING IN LIFE.
        IF YOU LIKE WHAT AM SHARING PLEASE DO SAY THANKS!!!
        THANK YOU LOL

Comment

Yeah its a scam.

You mite win a domain at the end of the 38 BUT

You notice that you don't get any cash from them ? but *FREE DOMAIN* !!

Ok

i seen this before i know how it works

each survey you done the owner/maker of the site will get $15 to $20 per survey.

Then add say $15 x 38 = $570

Like wtf

Also note to your self that you have to enter emails that means SPAM SPAM SPAM...

So you are losing the WIN WIN thing

Still saying getting a free domain is cool ? ok price for domains is $10 No more then that take $570 - $10 = $560 / loss of $10 = WOW big deal.

Still You loss with spam by survey you done.

Also note that u must

2. Earn points: To be able to offer our users FREE domain names , you need to earn points. Earning these points are FREE, and you just need to complete a few surveys to get enough points to claim a free domain. You can also earn points by signing up to some trial offers, but we recommend you stick to the free surveys for now. You can also earn points sending out your referral link to friends, family and all over the Internet. You can find your unique referral link in the members' area. We give you 2 points for EVERY survey they complete. So getting a lot of referrals could be a fast way to get free domains.
          Read that carefully .....

Case Close.!.!.
          Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
          Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
          _______
          SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
          Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
          FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
          _______
          Info & Tips
          php.net
          w3schools.com

Comment

Oh never blv this kind of scams lol. Even they do not hav a tld..How on earth we can trust them...Hehe..U better try .net.tc its not a tld..But lookz good hehe

I'm Proud to be a Sri Lankan!

Comment

Working...
            X