Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You Can Make Money Online

WEBMASTERS AND WAPMASTERS YOU NEED TO KNOW THIS>>>

WANT TO HAVE GOOD SITE AND GOOD INCOME READ MY TOPICS STARTING FROM NOW, I WILL SHARE YOU ALL THIS ITEMS EARN FROM YOUR WEB AND WAP SITES.

Read topics of how to earn money online...

Despite all the horror stories you've heard in the past, and all the failures you may have encountered, YOU CAN MAKE MONEY ONLINE!

I speak from experience. I was that person who tried every new program out and my computer is filled with "free" e-books, most of which I haven't even read. But despite all the money I lost, I refused to give up because I knew there was a fortune to be made.

Your attitude does determine your altitude.......along with a good mentor and training (smile) If you want to make money, real money that you can touch and spend. Then visit my site, learn from us..

Yours in success
    blog.pinoy2.com
    Services

Are you looking to take your wap or wapsite to a higher level? Do you want to stand out and rise above your competitors?

Below is a list of services I offer:

Wap Design and Customized Coding -The first way to stand out in a crowd is to have a brilliant and unique design for your wap or wapsite.

Rates

General consulting – My current hourly rate is $100 / hour.
    Custom Wapsite Community - My current rate is $500 / Wap Community Development.

LoL sounds like a load of crap like the emails you get saying you won the lottery etc.. lol

Comment

LOL thas funny
      wapZan Mobile site builder - Yours is here

http://wapzan.com?ref=2wap

Comment

The trend is going to the most searched items in the philippines or in asia....

I put some topics there.... regarding this items...

hey andre3

hows your waptop,org? ad agency?
        I just have made my own version... hehehehehe

Services

Are you looking to take your wap or wapsite to a higher level? Do you want to stand out and rise above your competitors?

Below is a list of services I offer:

Wap Design and Customized Coding -The first way to stand out in a crowd is to have a brilliant and unique design for your wap or wapsite.

Rates

General consulting – My current hourly rate is $100 / hour.
        Custom Wapsite Community - My current rate is $500 / Wap Community Development.

Comment

Working...
        X