Does Anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Anyone

no if ya can upload dvds on utube cos iv been asked in my utube i think not but im not sure iv never heard of dvds in utube lol

You can upload clips, but you cannot upload the full dvd lol

Comment

It can be done if you had avi and good network..........

I seen movies full on utube but they dont stay long so the owner of the acc the uploader gets banned...
      Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
      Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
      _______
      SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
      Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
      FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
      _______
      Info & Tips
      php.net
      w3schools.com

Comment

It would take around 10 minites to upload a AVI video just to be deleted... whats the point lol plus i didn't think youtube supports vids being upload at like 700MB in size...

Comment

ya not allowed to upload dvds lol cos of copyright if u tried to do it ya likely be banned there r programs u can use to upload a dvd but i wouldnt chance it lmao nuclear-coffee.com/VideoPut
          http://rapidshare.com/files/84900247/Nucle...ideoPut_1.2.rar looks pretty good

Comment

Working...
          X