This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You Were Warned.

Sub0zero and grimsbabe, you were warned many many times, this site has now been reported to Invision Power Services for unlawful use of script and copyright removal.

Enjoy, Chris.

PS: your sites are next.... i got a few spare hours for you today... lolzzzz

the nightmare starts better watch ya sites lol little boy
    Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
    Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
    _______
    SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
    Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
    FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
    _______
    Info & Tips
    php.net
    w3schools.com

Comment

lol have you check i got ibf power as root admin lol thats invisionpower.com

come on ppl try hard like your are lol

noob

btw i got alot of hours to play games like you have being warned....
      _______
      Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
      FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
      _______
      Info & Tips
      php.net
      w3schools.com

Comment

chris your the one is a cunt always will oh for one thing in your life kill ya self you need to grow up fag..

[Today at 05:55:31 PM] wappy: ah you always at work!!!!! / hey snowfire, i was haing ptoblems loggin in on admin at DC and posting in forums

[Today at 06:02:41 PM] wappy: just fired off a huge email to invisionpowerservices about the other site, i had enough now, wasted far to much time.

[Today at 06:04:49 PM] wappy: now what was that irc bot scanner addy

see i can read your shouts lol

well well playin games ?

i think your a game playin here grrr chris your a kid
        _______
        _______
        Info & Tips
        php.net
        w3schools.com

Comment

Wappy what has this site to do with your problems? If you dont like it, just leave it, nobody force you to stay here.

If you will concentrate yourself on the main idea of the site like scripts and coding, therte will be no fights.
          Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

Working...
          X