Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ash the hackers of the forum? I dnt get u sub...
    sigpiceeeeerrr....

Comment

for one you can get that codes in network frame lol like 02/optus/voda/t-mobile/sa/ etc etc

all have that script thats how they know who is who when you see there menu page lol
      Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
      Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
      _______
      SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
      Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
      FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
      _______
      Info & Tips
      php.net
      w3schools.com

Comment

still dnt get u lol
        sigpiceeeeerrr....

Comment

Topic Open!

There is a phone numbers script !

all mobile phones do have there numbers in there system !
          We ban the nunbers as well .,

gary you still need to learn how to code abit better then sayin **** what you dont know how to do it

for one resson why you tryin to make us a lie ? god i think you lie more then a snail can !

for one that script is not for share wont that script pay me for it $50 aud

no freebies![/b]
          I still need to learn how to code?.. right, if you say so..

What do i lie about?.. and i didn't know a snail could lie??..

Also, Prove it, i'll register at your site from my mobile phone and you tell me my phone number.. if its correct then i wont say no more but if you aint got it then you and your "partner" are the bull****ters..

Comment

I must say sub is right? U cn get the phn number... At my country u 1st need sum biz company, then u contact phn company network nd u make a contract with them...also u pay a big money nd u get sum nasty terms...cuz ur nt aloved 2 redistribut ppls phn number etc... I must say its so freakin expencive tht its nt useful lol... Anyway i dnt knw how u got it sub but here u cnt get so easy..[/b]
            So your saying.. Subzero has his own registered company? and he has a contract with the network providers all over the world and hes paid then big money?..

well heres what i think...

he dont have a registered company (if you do subzero give me the company registered number)
            he don't have a contract with network providers all over the world (if you do subzero then post your terms of use and a refence number)
            and hes paid them big money?.. (if you have then more fool you)

Comment

lol ya just made of a noob of ya self gary did i say i own phone network ?? i said i got the script you noob head

thats what i wont to hear from a idiot
              _______
              Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
              FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
              _______
              Info & Tips
              php.net
              w3schools.com

Comment

for one ya not welcome to my sites grow up jealous fooker
                _______
                _______
                Info & Tips
                php.net
                w3schools.com

Comment

lol ya just made of a noob of ya self gary did i say i own phone network ?? i said i got the script you noob head

thats what i wont to hear from a idiot[/b]
                  when did i say you OWN a phone network?.. i was quoting on alesh's Post when he said you would have to have your own BUSINESS, that don't mean a phone network business..

And you saying i'm not welcome at your site just proves that you cant see phone numbers!!

anyhow to be honest, i don't really care anymore, too many people on here that speak out there arse!.

Comment

lol ? huh well i so say u not welcome that makes you think im talkin **** fuk up dog !
                    _______
                    _______
                    Info & Tips
                    php.net
                    w3schools.com

Comment

Topic locked topic open topic locked..lol okay mr reptile/iguana/drugsbuny/whitewarior/purplewarior/orwhateverucallurselfthesedays i didnt say subs own a phn company, I JUST SAID HOW IT GOES AT MY COUNTRY! If u dnt belive it,well i dnt give a **** about it... And sub isnt my partner nd niether im his...i just respect him as sum1 who helped me alot b4.... And u as mod shouldnt call users a bull****ers only bcuz u dnt knw how 2 make sumthng nd dnt belive tht its posible.... Yeah i dnt have tht code,but i asked my phn company nd they said i cnt get it unless i have sum legite biz...nd its expencive...if u dnt belive, then dnt,i dnt give a ****....got no reason 2 lie as i still dnt c phn numbrs....
                      sigpiceeeeerrr....

Comment

unless proof that the so called phone number script works or even exists is placed here this topic is closed

Comment

Working...
                        X