This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trash Man Lol Also A Noob

Browser: Nokia3230/2.0 (3.0505.2) SymbianOS/7.0s Series60/2.1 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.0 (©TIGERJI™) (-->I am a GsmHacker, Simply The Best<--)
    Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
    Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
    _______
    SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
    Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
    FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
    _______
    Info & Tips
    php.net
    w3schools.com

Gsm hacker?? Wtf is tht? Hacker with gsm phn OR he trying 2 hack with a gsm phn? lil bit gsm confusing... lol
    sigpiceeeeerrr....

Comment

Or maybe he thnks he&#39;s Tina Turner nd now he&#39;s gonna sing simply the beeeest .... lol killing me softly ....
      sigpiceeeeerrr....

Comment

oh bro well thats so true there

thats a hacker wonnabe lol
        _______
        Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
        FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
        _______
        Info & Tips
        php.net
        w3schools.com

Comment

can i just ask .. how do u kno he is working off a fone .. after all i can spoof my browser and no one will kno wat browser im using if i do .. ive spoofed myself to a nokia before when ive been using firefox 3.0

Comment

spoof of my server i still find your phone/pc

by the fuked firefox give&#39;s sorry its true

btw its a nokia with a app that change the nokia

Browser: (©TIGERJI™) (-->I am a GsmHacker, Simply The Best<--)

if i dont use a tool i got thats the browser i will get but with the fool i got this

Browser: Nokia3230/2.0 (3.0505.2) SymbianOS/7.0s Series60/2.1 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.0 (©TIGERJI™) (-->I am a GsmHacker, Simply The Best<--)
            _______
            _______
            Info & Tips
            php.net
            w3schools.com

Comment

thats a crack version of net front 3.3 browser for 60v2 in its useragent it is writen by the one who cracked it i huh wats wrong sub in it

Comment

and if ya want this browser then tell me i will upload it fr ya if ur fone supports symbian os7/os8

Comment

oh a gsm cracker not a hacker oh net front sucks lol no thanks bro
                  _______
                  _______
                  Info & Tips
                  php.net
                  w3schools.com

Comment

its okay yeah net front suXxX opera is a lot better then netfront for 60v2 and 60v3. But net front download manager is gud as compare to opera

Comment

Any opera 4 phns sux big time....even 8.65 4 3rd edition... I like default web browser on my n80, but it spend alot of kb... But i like wannabe hackers on my site when they come with opera mini... Lol i manage a lil code 2 show real IP and real phn browser instead of opera.... But what would i really like, is 2 found a MAC address of a user coming with PC... Is tht possible?
                      sigpiceeeeerrr....

Comment

cant get a mac address they are handled by a router or modem not possiblein the slightest way to get them like you would with an ip address

Comment

eeeh too bad... I guess it would b 2 easy 2 have mac address or even phn imei of users lol tht would solve many thngs,many wannabe kid hackers lol... Nd it would send browser or ip ban into the past.... Okay mac nd imei is nt posible 2 get...but hooooow about sim card number? Lol
                          sigpiceeeeerrr....

Comment

u cant get anything from a phone really .. the MAC address is only used by local hardware for routing and LAN identification.. its on a very low level of the OSI network model hence you cant see it... If you forwarded data packets through a router and used some software to grab unauthorised headers it might just be possible as there must be headers on data packets for each part of the model to interpret its next move .. so in theory the MAC address is there but you just cant see it and the chances are you never will be able to do it so i wouldnt bother looking for a solution.

the imei is not transmitted within the http headers so you cant get that and neither is the sim card number or phone number... unless u happen to work for a major telecomms company and can use ur authorisation to patch into their server and lookup info from the ip u have you cant do a fat lot

Comment

Yeah i knw tht its posible 2 get imei nd phn number only if u pay 2 phn company but its so freakin expencive tht if i have tht kind of money montly, i would rather buy the last 600 sec amg benz LMFAO ... still i&#39;d like 2 find sum unique device ID.... So far i only manage 2 f%#k opera mini useragent nd its ip... So at my site u cnt hide under opera mini user agent nd its ip... It will show ur phn model insted nd ur real ip.... Other anonymouse proxys r blocked as soon as sum1 comes with it.... Still sum unique device id would b WOOOOW
                              sigpiceeeeerrr....

Comment

Working...
                              X