Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dev lol you so proud of ya self.You think calling some-one whore cool.I know sof is better than anything and you jealous of subzero and grim-babe.But calling some one whore just because of that clears everything what type of codes and scripts you can make.Lol[/b]
    Why all the names??? No i don't think its cool im just sick of wannabe coderz chatting **** to me and it was deserved. You have nothing to be jealous of, simple as that.I totallt blank you untill you start.. maybe thats what bugs you?? Just leave me alone you stalker.

Comment

Stalkr is some one who go behind some one like you.Yes i am wanna be coder.I am just learning at the moment but when i be a coder i promise i wont be a sick coder like you coz ur work driven by jealousy.And you part time hacker as well. Lol

Comment

threats to hack antake me court they would laugh at ya face an now calling me a bitch not threatened u once that twice ya did it an twice ya called me names think ya hard with ya small words ya not a man ya a loser i think ya stalk my bf ya obsessed anyone can see how pathetic ya r threatening an swearing at me threats to cut someone up is a serious offence so bring on ya threats ppl will see wat a idiot ya r threatening a female like i say ya not hard threatening me over a screen ya not a coder ya steal stop trying to be something ya aint it dont make ya look big taken threats out on me u have no respect for any human ya like a 5yr old ya pathetic ya should feel sorry for yaself ya gonna end up the stupid one cant believe ya still threatening me an swearing at me very sad

Comment

topic closed

Comment

Chris i told you i was not a fake no one knows me well and guest what you made your self look like a fool !

Ps why start now i didnt ban you in shout or inboxed you

My gf is mad what u said so why dont you block her ? duhh! huh

oh eblonywolf one more **** word from you i will ban you and your ip got that you need to grow up and keep out of this ! got that

chris i told you and you talked to me fine not long ago what the fk going on still calling me names ? well well saying im grimsbabe ? wtf you on dude !
            Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
            Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
            _______
            SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
            Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
            FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
            _______
            Info & Tips
            php.net
            w3schools.com

Comment

Working...
            X