This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Threatening Pms

Am getting a bit ****ed off with this site now. Firstly im banned from shoutbox for nothing, i use an new name to return and find grimsbabe AKA subzero chatting yet more rubbish about me..

Shoutbox now off and i recieve this from "grimsbabe"

ya gonna look a complete fool noob look at codemafia on alexa.com an ya see how low ya site is prick ya wanna flash ya pictures over think before ya call me a whore ya wont find 1 on me **** ask subzero mum wat i look like ya a **** who thinks he something special i will come to taunton just to smash ya face in lol[/b]
    My reply:
    1 the alexa rank is based on us.to NOT your site.. so think again...
    2 feel free, you will get a shock if you find me and realise how many ppl i know etc..
    3 i don't even know why you start arguing with me.. you and sub (if your not the same person) started all this with your attention seeking gossip.
    4 i even made friends with sub after his pathetic message on my site and all the other crap now this???
    5 er **** OFF, your simply causing trouble an i want nothing to do with you.. im here to chat about coding not play stupid social games.
    6 i live in bristol now, will give you the addy if ya like but if you come with this silly **** you will be cut.[/b]
    More from grimsbabe
    shows how sad u r picking on females how low ya get ya not gonna make many friends ya lose alot cos ppl will see wat a cunt u really r smile.gif go say where in bristol if ya live in bristol ya no about that car crash in bristol bout shane jackson who crashed in a tree was all over the news an we will see if ya lying[/b]
    I live in saint pauls, upper york street.. google it. An how would i know about car crash? Bristol is huge.. and i bid you good luck coming here with your chavy attitude. you will get stabbed.

Now how lady like is that....

I repeat i want nothing to do with your silly arguments im here to chat about coding.

PS: alexa rank, lower is better lol

Am getting a bit ****ed off with this site now. Firstly im banned from shoutbox for nothing[/b]
    i banned you because it was too much of spamm from you side, you post continiously links of your sites in the shoutbox, you also advertize your sites everywhere you can.

the best ant he easiest way to advertize is to pay for it, i do also pay for ads and spent many hundereds of $$$ every month for ads.

and i have disabled the shoutbox because i dont want to read all the crap everytime what people are saying about each other.
    Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

pmpl get shankd blud hey, yeh 2bf its only wap theres no need for people to be having arguments and starting them its just pathetic, and oh chris is ryt dont mess with the uk firms lol yud just get fukd ova silly lol, oh and btw am not on any1s side just statin the facts. but yeh no need for crap pathetic like i sed
      Want something coded email me at sales@webnwaphost.com for a prices.

Comment

i banned you because it was too much of spamm from you side, you post continiously links of your sites in the shoutbox, you also advertize your sites everywhere you can.

the best ant he easiest way to advertize is to pay for it, i do also pay for ads and spent many hundereds of $$$ every month for ads.
        and i have disabled the shoutbox because i dont want to read all the crap everytime what people are saying about each other.[/b]
        well fine. getting sick og this poorly run site anyway. EVERYONE here spams NOT just me. Maube if the staff actually followed the rules you would get a better responce from the users.

Certain ppl here are simply causing troble for no rerason and its driving ppl away.. here yet more crap from grimsbabe AKA subzero... i have not even replied again yet it still comes:

aint here to fight an im not subzero u shouldnt spam ya always put our sites down an look at ya own before u comment on us guys who pick on females get killed ya can boast how many mates ya got so have we u called me a whore i aint the one flashing my pictures u r so think before u open ya mouth my picture on no wapsite so call me subzero ya making a bad mistake its bout time ya stopped trying to be better than everyone else everyone human an got a rite to live there lifes how they wanna life u give me a **** i will defend myself i wont stand u giving me **** ya no better than anyone else so dont make out ya better than everyone else cos ya not[/b]
        This is getting pathetic now.. its clearly sub0zero sending the pms and causing the ****. Im no detective but surely no two people would have the same poor grammer and spelling.

THE ONLY TIME PPL ARGUE IN THE SHOUTBOX IS WHEN SUB0ZERO OR GRIMSBABE ARE ONLINE

And you could simply put a note saying no links in shoutbox like on most sites, i seen millions of ppl do it here and thought it was acceptable.

Comment

tale tit aint ya didnt say wat ya said to me bout cutting me up did ya guys dont like threats to a female an ppl will see wat a cunt ya really r calling me subzero ya gonna look a complete idiot on sof in 3mins when i prove it all calling me a whore look at u before u tale tit go bk to wat ya said noob

Comment

tale tit aint ya didnt say wat ya said to me bout cutting me up did ya guys dont like threats to a female an ppl will see wat a cunt ya really r calling me subzero ya gonna look a complete idiot on sof in 3mins when i prove it all calling me a whore look at u before u tale tit go bk to wat ya said noob[/b]
            I quoted the messages as they came to my inbox and i quoted my reply. I never siad i would cut you up. I said if you come here with that attitufe you will get stabbed and the same if you come near me looking for trouble. now back off, this has been going on for years and its pathetic... i do not know you and you certinatly don't know me.

And yes i did about two weeks ago call you a whore as you are chatting crap to me and i don't even know you, nor do i want to know you. And posting similar hate messages on other sites.. your truely pathetic and anyone reading this can see that as clear as day.

Comment

yeah just shows how low an wat a sad man u r tale tit to gumslonje making me look bad ya a complete cunt how u speak to speak to females i also inbox u said i dont wanna fight but will defend myself ya never showed that tell ya why ya wanted me to look a cunt fk u wappy ya a cunt bullying females i didnt want to prove im female but iv had to upload myself on youtube an put myself on sof im a private a person ya a cunt i fkin hate all u did was call me subzero an a whore an i have to prove im female cos of u ya a bully think before ya cry to gumslone ya a liar a big fat bully making out ya great mates an how great sites ya got i dont need to cry to my bf ya parents should be ashamed of ya ya a complete utter cunt making up loies an bullying me this time ya crossed ya match an ya regret this mr.

Comment

yeah just shows how low an wat a sad man u r tale tit to gumslonje making me look bad ya a complete cunt how u speak to speak to females i also inbox u said i dont wanna fight but will defend myself ya never showed that tell ya why ya wanted me to look a cunt fk u wappy ya a cunt bullying females i didnt want to prove im female but iv had to upload myself on youtube an put myself on sof im a private a person ya a cunt i fkin hate all u did was call me subzero an a whore an i have to prove im female cos of u ya a bully think before ya cry to gumslone ya a liar a big fat bully making out ya great mates an how great sites ya got i dont need to cry to my bf ya parents should be ashamed of ya ya a complete utter cunt making up loies an bullying me this time ya crossed ya match an ya regret this mr.[/b]
                Your talking utter crap yet again. As i said im sick of your constant harrassment. Piss off and leave me alone. I don't know you/sub0zero and have seen nothing but trouble caused by both of you. I only found this site googling my nickname and finding sub0zero talking loads of utter crap about me, my scripts, and many other users. Its getting a bit boring. I suggest you go to some girly social site rather than coming to a coding forum and bugging the hell out of ppl for fun.

And how you can compare this sof.us.to to codemafia and call me a n00b is just laughable. Infact i am atully giggling to myself at your lame attempts to make upsome fantasy argument with me over nothing but your huge ego.

sof.us.to stats:
                Code:
                Our members have made a total of 322 posts
                We have 30 registered members
                The newest member is ganz23
                Most users ever online was 437 on Jun 2 2008, 12:25 PM
                codemafia.org stats:
                Code:
                Our members have made a total of 17,929 posts
                We have 6,528 registered members
                The newest member is echow
                Most users ever online was 163 on Jun 28 2007, 10:52 AM
                Your using an UN-LICENSED board also and if you continue your hate campaign against me i will get your site SHUT. Now please leave me alone.

Comment

Your talking utter crap yet again. As i said im sick of your constant harrassment. Piss off and leave me alone. I don't know you/sub0zero and have seen nothing but trouble caused by both of you. I only found this site googling my nickname and finding sub0zero talking loads of utter crap about me, my scripts, and many other users. Its getting a bit boring. I suggest you go to some girly social site rather than coming to a coding forum and bugging the hell out of ppl for fun.[/b]
                  truth hides that why ya talking like ya do ya a bully an a liar an twist it to make me an subzero look bad yrs ya been stealing scripts an put copyright on it an its bout time ppl new how dumb ya really r guys dont like bullies who pick on females thats wat ya did now ya wanna twist the story an make us look bad an stalkers u wish man ya a complete idiot ya bullied many ppl this time ya met ya match ya full of it ya a nobody at least i can defend myself ya cant ya cry to gumslone an make lies up bout me ya just a bully an ya make **** up to make me look bad i dont give a**** bout u an ya lies anymore

Comment

grim thats enough! you and sub are destroying this site for other users

Comment

oh here he is with his other name lol we was here long before u so dont make up lies bout us http://2wap.org now call me subzero cos ya gonna look a complete idiot bullying a female an making up lies i dont care ya called me a whore i wont have the likes of u calling me subzero i have a ring on my finger from my bf i wont have u the likes of u calling me **** the crying to gumslone ya a cunt bullying females then crying bout it now im a private person but oh no iv had to prove im female cos ya just a bully forget it oh i see ya dont want ppl to see wat a bully ya r ya a liar too ya fkd with the wrong person this time

Comment

truth hides that why ya talking like ya do ya a bully an a liar an twist it to make me an subzero look bad yrs ya been stealing scripts an put copyright on it an its bout time ppl new how dumb ya really r guys dont like bullies who pick on females thats wat ya did now ya wanna twist the story an make us look bad an stalkers u wish man ya a complete idiot ya bullied many ppl this time ya met ya match ya full of it ya a nobody at least i can defend myself ya cant ya cry to gumslone an make lies up bout me ya just a bully an ya make **** up to make me look bad i dont give a**** bout u an ya lies anymore[/b]
                        Im sorry but what you say is pure lies. I have never done anything to you yo and im making you look bad cos you are bad. You are harrassing me... do you see me starting argumnets with you?? NO.. do you see me posting lies about either of you? NO....

Everything I have put real copyright on is my own work and i don't have to declare or prove this to some gobby idiot on some poorly run wapforum. I do NOT even know you and would NOT want to meet you nasty, attention seeking, lying, fantisists!!!!!!!! You live in a bloody dream world!

Have you thought about going to the doctors? They can help you know.

and i am NOT making lies or saying anyrhing at all aprt from **** off and stop harrassing me... and you keep speaking like you will continue this vendetta that YOU/SUB started... IM ****ING SICK OFF YOU. piss off!

PS: lolz @pic where ya get that sub?

Comment

ya here bout coding that why ya called me subzero an a whore dont make out ya innocent man ya a bully an liar an no it then u got the nerve to make up lies an cry to gumslone

Comment

Just to point out

Our members have made a total of 322 posts
                            We have 30 registered members
                            The newest member is ganz23
                            Most users ever online was 437 on Jun 2 2008, 12:25 PM[/b]
                            30 Registered members and 437 of them have been online?.. how?

Comment

erm i aint dev lmao, now back the hell off, and stop trying to drive people off this site, your arrogant and big headed., your not better than anyone

Comment

Working...
                              X