Quote - Creating a chat with moderation and Admin options PHP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote - Creating a chat with moderation and Admin options PHP

Hi I'm currently investigating how much it will cost me approximately for someone to code me a basic chat script.
    • The script should be very basic (old school) PHP without any javascript or fancy options.
    • must use Mysql as database.
    • Must use automatic login if the user match to certain HTTP header otherwise they must specify a username to register
    • Should not use css stylesheets must be inline styles
    • No cookies
    Moderating
    • time ban(kick) for 1h, 12h, 24h, 7days, 1 month and 1 year and Permanent
    • Option to unkick/ban Option to edit messages and delete messages.
    • The moderator should be able to type under hes real username and by using a prefix like a ? infront of hes message it must be able to post a message under the name Moderator in a different color.
    • Each time a person has been banned a message should appear saying something like user1 has been kicked for 7 days.
    • Display the amount of times being kicked within the last 30 days...
    Admin Panel
    • time ban(kick) for 1h, 12h, 24h, 7days, 1 month and 1 year and Permanent Option
    • to unkick/ban
    • Option to edit messages and delete messages.
    • The Admin should be able to type under hes real username and by using a prefix like a ! infront of hes message it must be able to post a message under the name Admin in a different color.
    • Each time a person has been banned a message should appear saying something like user1 has been kicked for 7 days.
    • Display the amount of times being kicked within the last 30 days...
    • Option to rename Users usernames
    • Word filter with an option to specify the replacement word
    • Auto mute for specific time frame if a user used a word on the word filter
    • Option to make users moderators and remove them and option to specify text colors of the moderator and Admin and normal user using span and div styles
    • Option to remove messages older then a specified time.
    • Should be able to select how many messages must be displayed per page
    Chat window
    • Should show the time posted in brackets in grey, name: and message
    • Should make use of pagination
    • should have a text link to page to show users currently active and chatting
    • Refresh option and highlight the font of the usernames in another color for new messages appearing after each refresh.
    • If a user is a moderator/admin he should get [x] option next to each message he can select to be able to do all the moderation / admin options of regarding the specific message/user.
    • The Admin should have another admin page regarding the setup of the chat like user/ moderation/admin text colors etc... witch he can access via a link to the specific page.
    Note:
    • This is just for interest sake no real job offering yet.
    • I want this script to be able to be implemented via a .mobi portal on a IM application for mobiles named Mxit. It has many limitations...

Comment

Try searching mobiili chat and hushtalk then also wappy and ghost chat. Most of the old school chat systems has in a way more or less what you asking for.. as far as your chat name is concerned i dont think u can use that as mxit is already owned by a south african chat application older 20yrs so getting around the legal costs would kill u dude. They already own the mxit.com and mxit.co.za domain and also employ marketers worlwide for their application. They are based in cape town. I see by ur profile you are fellow south african so u should actually know some of this that u cant use that name unless and this is a BIG if u one of the mxit developers team and thays a BIG if...
      Last edited by mobidev; 16.12.16, 18:44.
      My site: http://mimobifunclub.tk
      sigpic

Comment

its free,, no need to waste money on this

http://photomag.lk/

Comment

Originally posted by cobusbo View Post
          • Must use automatic login if the user match to certain HTTP header otherwise they must specify a username to register
          • No cookies
          Good luck with that ^

Comment

Working...
          X