This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help in buying mp3 search engine script

I am a newbie and i need to buy a mp3 or lyrics search engine script.I need some help in assisting me which is better and once i bought i need to know how to promote and increase the site rank and traffic and how to monetize with it.

Originally posted by pravinuniverse View Post
    I am a newbie and i need to buy a mp3 or lyrics search engine script.I need some help in assisting me which is better and once i bought i need to know how to promote and increase the site rank and traffic and how to monetize with it.
    message me for help.

Comment

Yeah message him and maybe he will make you create it then he will beg for it then tell you its not good and ignore you!
      Mobile chat, iphone chat, android chat, chat, rooms http://www.aiochat.com

Comment

Originally posted by Pflash View Post
        message me for help.
        message you ?
        for what ?
        are you selling such script ?
        then why ?
        cos you gonna scam him easyer, right ?

DO NOT request from users to inbox you !
        for start you should post at least working demo !
        else your request indicates deception !
        It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
        ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
        ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
        キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

Originally posted by metulj View Post
          message you ?
          for what ?
          are you selling such script ?
          then why ?
          cos you gonna scam him easyer, right ?

DO NOT request from users to inbox you !
          for start you should post at least working demo !
          else your request indicates deception !
          metulj when u don't know for what i've written 'message me for help' then kindly don't post anything bad.
          i've written that to contact him easily,and as he is new i would to help him not scam him.
          This is the main problem of coding-talk. rude moderators.

Comment

Yeah right, like how he scammed me lol....
            He made me create a script similar to smsmaza.in
            he said try to make it look better, both web version and mobile version...
            i did....
            he said after i send it to him he would get the money for it from so called "clients" and he dont want any cut "profit" at all? fishy much?
            In the admin panel people can modify the layout on the fly, how they want, colors, fonts, navs, headers, footers, buttons etc.... didnt send him that though! =]
            Then when i was done... he begged for me to send it to him, said stuff like he cant sleep/ wait etc... after i did he said the layout wasn't good and blocked me on gtalk!
            I dont want any justice or anything.... just like the make out scene!

Btw message me for help, doesn't sound right just to help you in public , so maybe other people who has the same question can see the answer i have...
            and maybe i can help you in private with Need help in "buying mp3 search engine script" because you are new like the hundreds of new members on coding-talk....
            hmmm i woder why i didnt post like this in the "Ad Rotate Help" topic... =D
            Last edited by kevk3v; 27.04.13, 01:03.

Comment

Originally posted by kevk3v View Post
              Yeah right, like how he scammed me lol....
              He made me create a script similar to smsmaza.in
              he said try to make it look better, both web version and mobile version...
              i did....
              he said after i send it to him he would get the money for it from so called "clients" and he dont want any cut "profit" at all? fishy much?
              In the admin panel people can modify the layout on the fly, how they want, colors, fonts, navs, headers, footers, buttons etc.... didnt send him that though! =]
              Then when i was done... he begged for me to send it to him, said stuff like he cant sleep/ wait etc... after i did he said the layout wasn't good and blocked me on gtalk!
              I dont want any justice or anything.... just like the make out scene!

Btw message me for help, doesn't sound right just to help you in public , so maybe other people who has the same question can see the answer i have...
              and maybe i can help you in private with Need help in "buying mp3 search engine script" because you are new like the hundreds of new members on coding-talk....
              hmmm i woder why i didnt post like this in the "Ad Rotate Help" topic... =D
              kevy come on don't cry here.u coded a noobish script nothing else.and about the ui then better u go and learn what is better ui lol and i don't want to have that script.as we dealed earliier 100 yours script mine .and about the block, u told me to block u.

Comment

noobish script? and what did you code that you can define as not noobish?
                you told me block you! and i said no if you want block me....
                It's as gumslone said... "Indian way of doing buisness is different...."

You told me you have clients, no pay for sure or anything for me to code you really expect me to try my best?
                I never said i was good... im way under softwarefreak, arnage, gumslone etc... but i keep learning and i will continue...
                Currently learning actionscript, working and saving money to purchase flash professional... then you can tryy to tell me about UI...
                Last edited by kevk3v; 27.04.13, 03:09.

Comment

Originally posted by Pflash View Post
                  metulj when u don't know for what i've written 'message me for help' then kindly don't post anything bad.
                  i've written that to contact him easily,and as he is new i would to help him not scam him.
                  This is the main problem of coding-talk. rude moderators.
                  I'm not really rude, but more realistic !
                  I know exactly what I'm talking about,
                  and some posts above prooves that.

***LOCK & TRASH ***
                  It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
                  ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
                  ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
                  キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

Working...
                  X