This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PayPal.Com users, big offer!

Hello, anyone have here valid paypal.com account? I need help from someone to get payment in his paypal from inmobi, and later i need pay for hosting accounts and some more services.
    If anyone are ready share his paypal, i am ready to pay for that 80USD, i just need recive payment and pay for hosts - that's all.

I got valid paypal account but you or anyone else logs in thats it for the account they don't like sharing they can pay for you but not share it sorry to tell you.
    Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
    Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
    _______
    SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
    Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
    FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
    _______
    Info & Tips
    php.net
    w3schools.com

Comment

Originally posted by kristapsm View Post
      Hello, anyone have here valid paypal.com account? I need help from someone to get payment in his paypal from inmobi, and later i need pay for hosting accounts and some more services.
      If anyone are ready share his paypal, i am ready to pay for that 80USD, i just need recive payment and pay for hosts - that's all.
      how u gonna pay those 80 usd , will u make it clear n how much money u from inmobi will b transfered in paypal , i need those info to help u , i hve a valid paypal account

Comment

Originally posted by mirror View Post
        how u gonna pay those 80 usd , will u make it clear n how much money u from inmobi will b transfered in paypal , i need those info to help u , i hve a valid paypal account
        Hello, Mirror!
        Payment will be 500USD!
        These 80USD i will leave in your paypal account after i'll pay my hostings and services.
        If u are interested to help me, just send me private message, so we can talk about this.

Comment

to receive money in our account and then help you to pay your hosting or transfer money yes ,but nobody give you acces to their paypal accounts
          If you had $ 10,000 in your paypal account ,can you give me access to receive $ 500 ? (just saying)

Comment

share what ???
            are you crazy ?
            why just paypal.. why not share with you also master card or visa card or diners card ?? LMFAO
            It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
            ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
            ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
            キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

Originally posted by soul_reaper View Post
              to receive money in our account and then help you to pay your hosting or transfer money yes ,but nobody give you acces to their paypal accounts
              If you had $ 10,000 in your paypal account ,can you give me access to receive $ 500 ? (just saying)
              Hello, i don't need paypal with money inside, just empy also can be. :D

Originally posted by metulj View Post
              share what ???
              are you crazy ?
              why just paypal.. why not share with you also master card or visa card or diners card ?? LMFAO
              Why i am crazy? Paypal is most securest internet paying system. :D

Comment

Why i am crazy? Paypal is most securest internet paying system. :D
                Its not when you have giving someone your password.

only way to transfer $500 is by having it linked up to your bank account ...

which means you have access to take whatever money you want from there bank account ? wtf

why cant you trust someone to send the money for you instead? ..... probably because that money will be coming from there account

this topic deserves instant deletion

Comment

Originally posted by something else View Post
                  Its not when you have giving someone your password.
                  only way to transfer $500 is by having it linked up to your bank account ...
                  which means you have access to take whatever money you want from there bank account ? wtf
                  why cant you trust someone to send the money for you instead? ..... probably because that money will be coming from there account
                  this topic deserves instant deletion
                  nah... it could use as reminder...
                  but surelly deserves LOCK&TRASH
                  Last edited by metulj; 22.05.12, 13:50.
                  It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
                  ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
                  ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
                  キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

Working...
                  X