X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheater In Coding-Talk.

GumSlone,

you better take a look at some noob coders and take action againts them, coz they are cheating peoples who are here on coding-talk in search of help or free lancing, i will surely take a name in regard of this

Coder4u

The guy who took 5000 Rupees from me for server & script and 100 Rupees for domain

now he is not a coder as i get to know after so much gtalk, email and telephonic conversation, he hacked my new domain and not giving me the server password and login access..

he is totally cheat...and i will just say this will become a negetive point for coding-talk if someone is getting scammed in serach of help....
    please be careful about such a asshole and bull****s..

(sorry for the bad languadge ..but i cannot control it..)

Now i have removed sites from my mind..but i will never suggest anyone to here coz so many scammers are here..

and This one was one of them..

Thanks.. i had great time here being scammed.. bye.

...... todays lesson is ..... if you want something done .... do it yourself ;3

Comment

usually if you hire someone you ask him/her for a portfolio of his/her works,

also you could search even here for coding skills of coder4u,

in many of his posts he is asking for help in coding,

the coders whom you can trust here have green nicknames or they are staff members,

and why you have paid him in advance?

also you could choose a safe payment method like paypal and request the money back,

so its your big mistake.
      Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

The guy who took 5000 Rupees from me for server & script and 100 Rupees for domain

now he is not a coder as i get to know after so much gtalk, email and telephonic conversation, he hacked my new domain and not giving me the server password and login access..
        have you even tried contacting the support options from where-ever you bought your domain and server hosting from? provide them with evidence you bought them like paypal receipts card/bank statements
        showing the purchase and you will probably get them back

but i will never suggest anyone to here coz so many scammers are here..
        bit stupid tbh... as gumslone said above, if you do the proper research before buying anything of course you are acceptable to someone scamming you

this is only 1 side of a story i'd like to hear from "coder4u" before i place any judgement on anyone, if he hacked you there will be proof he did that in the server logs
        you can't just say he did anything without any proof....

and also there isn't alot of scammers here most of the users that frequent here are legit good coders
        i've been coming to this site almost daily for the past 6 years and i've rarely seen anyone scam someone yeah some idiots trying to sell free scripts and what not but nothing serious and those that try scamming i've seen get banned for doing so

Comment

save from cheaters !!!!!

First of all i thanks the coding-talk i related a poor family and my parents not provide money to learn PHP which is costly and my English is weak so i can not learn online but the coding-talk is the platform where i learn many things. and now i am ready to read any script so my suggestion
          TRY to do yourself!!
          why you use money option where you have Coding-talk where all senior help to improve your knowledge!!
          The last but not least Read every script carefully it helps you to improve php knowledge !!

Comment

decentone16,

We all know how that feels i can help you get a start in your site but you will have to end it understand...

First you pay for your own hosting and domain if so get it back then start doing your site.

I will code 10 pages when its done you will understand how it works by then..

1 thing what site you trying to build?

blog,chat site,forums,wordpress ?
            Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
            Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
            _______
            SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
            Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
            FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
            _______
            Info & Tips
            php.net
            w3schools.com

Comment

Dat dwikhead, sent me a pm to clone silverclub.in & sorry for you...
              I need some facebook likes, can you please help me
              http://facebook.com/softwarefreakin
              I noticed social media is really powerful
              Well DONE is better than well SAID

Comment

LOL, lavalair edit --> silverclub.in

Download it here easy,,,
                Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
                Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
                _______
                SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
                Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                _______
                Info & Tips
                php.net
                w3schools.com

Comment

i PM'd coder4u to reply to this topic,
                  if he will not reply here or will not have a good explanation on this, his account will be banned.
                  Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

Originally posted by something else View Post
                    ...... todays lesson is ..... if you want something done .... do it yourself ;3
                    Did you mean?

"...... todays lesson is ..... if you want something done .... get it done by something else..." :D

Added after 2 minutes:

Originally posted by subzero View Post
                    LOL, lavalair edit --> silverclub.in

Download it here easy,,,
                    yeah, I kno, dat's why I didn't replied his PM
                    Last edited by softwarefreak; 06.03.12, 13:52.
                    I need some facebook likes, can you please help me
                    http://facebook.com/softwarefreakin
                    I noticed social media is really powerful
                    Well DONE is better than well SAID

Comment

Originally posted by decentone16 View Post
                      GumSlone,

you better take a look at some noob coders and take action againts them, coz they are cheating peoples who are here on coding-talk in search of help or free lancing, i will surely take a name in regard of this

Coder4u

he is totally cheat...and i will just say this will become a negetive point for coding-talk if someone is getting scammed in serach of help....
                      please be careful about such a asshole and bull****s..

Now i have removed sites from my mind..but i will never suggest anyone to here coz so many scammers are here..

and This one was one of them..

Thanks.. i had great time here being scammed.. bye.
                      Another Trash !!
                      is Gumslone told you to hire Him.
                      Its Your Fault Not Gumslone,,,,
                      Admin Is Not Responsible !!!
                      **** off !! bull**** !!:D

Comment

Originally posted by shushant View Post
                        Another Trash !!

Comment

Originally posted by shushant View Post
                          Another Trash !!
                          I never said Gumslone told me to hire him, i just said keep such assholes away from here.
                          and now you ****off..

Comment

Originally posted by decentone16 View Post
                            I never said Gumslone told me to hire him, i just said keep such assholes away from here.
                            and now you ****off..
                            I'll say this only once, simple as possible.
                            It's your and your fault only, to fall on such scam.
                            now... for your attitude, CAREFULLY ()
                            neither of you(goes @decentone16 and @coder4u) two kids aren't angels,
                            you both had some sh*ty requests into my inbox(most likely same to other members inboxes),
                            so better behave else i will post some quotes from my inbox and you two will get ban afterward
                            It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
                            ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
                            ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
                            キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

i'm pretty sure that both of them done something wrong here ,

"Thanks.. i had great time here being scammed.. bye."

First of all if you don't like beeing here (Coding-talk) feel free to move on other support forum (you will not find trust me )
                              and 2nd you didn't come here to find webHosting or som' such .. it is your mistake that you have choosed that
                              there are lots of webHosts providers on web that you can trust them .. . .. .. and do not cry because in life .. sh*t happens

You've learned your lesson ... next time open your mind !
                              This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
                              Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
                              Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain

And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Comment

Working...
                              X