Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think this is a trick to advertise sliverclub by its owner. Coder4u inbox me to clone it. And also I've seen some jobs posted in freelancer to clone sliverclub. And there is nothing in sliverclub to clone. So all these are for publish his site.

Comment

Owner of silverclub.in: Suvayan De

Comment

Yes This Coder4u Is Cheater , Same With Me I Pay Him For Mojiva Account And He Given Me Blocked Account ... Dnt Trust Him He Is Cheater Frm His CHILDHOOD.... I have Doubt that he done cheating at the time of he Born Lol

Comment

Originally posted by athora View Post
          I think this is a trick to advertise sliverclub by its owner. Coder4u inbox me to clone it. And also I've seen some jobs posted in freelancer to clone sliverclub. And there is nothing in sliverclub to clone. So all these are for publish his site.
          Im the owner of silverclub, and i have more users than ur asialk lolz... so its not the trick to advertise + all users here know about me

Originally posted by ranjuck View Post
          he coded it for me

Comment

Originally posted by decentone16 View Post
            Originally posted by athora View Post
            Im the owner of silverclub, and i have more users than ur asialk lolz... so its not the trick to advertise + all users here know about me

Originally posted by ranjuck View Post
            he coded it for me
            hmmm... now this is going way to far !
            by this post i'd say you are the owner of silverclub.in.... right ?
            then EXPLAIN to me why did you inbox me this
            Originally posted by decentone16
            can you hack a site for me, i will pay you if that much i can, tell me the amount..coz i bought a site from suva...and he cheated me now..he is not giving me script, sql n database backup...he is challanging me to hack his server..help me i need script ,sql database backup of silverclub.in
            better have really good explanation, else you will face BAN
            and same goes for coder4u... no explanation = BAN(and i will also post his bollox to my inbox !)
            It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
            ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
            ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
            キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

Originally posted by metulj View Post

and same goes for coder4u... no explanation = BAN(and i will also post his bollox to my inbox !)
              i accept i did that PM to you,

That was a bad time when he refused to give me the cPanel after that i paid coder4u for lava mod( the same site)

Now he(suva) negotiated and given me the server login and password

and when i asked coder4u for the refund he refused and now no contact,

i havnt posted this thread to get sympathy or any kind of publicity, i did it to save some more victims from cheater like coder4u

and if next time any new member hires a coder then atleast he will check his portfolio..

so thathe will get proffetional not any noob kickass

Comment

Originally posted by decentone16 View Post
                Originally posted by metulj View Post

i accept i did that PM to you,

That was a bad time when he refused to give me the cPanel after that i paid coder4u for lava mod( the same site)

Now he(suva) negotiated and given me the server login and password

and when i asked coder4u for the refund he refused and now no contact,

i havnt posted this thread to get sympathy or any kind of publicity, i did it to save some more victims from cheater like coder4u

and if next time any new member hires a coder then atleast he will check his portfolio..

so thathe will get proffetional not any noob kickass
                You are a LIAR !!!

this is your inbox to me at 20-01-12 14:25
                Originally posted by decentone16
                can you hack a site for me, i will pay you if that much i can, tell me the amount..coz i bought a site from suva...and he cheated me now..he is not giving me script, sql n database backup...he is challanging me to hack his server..help me i need script ,sql database backup of silverclub.in
                and this is inbox to me from coder4u at 20-01-12 14:34
                Originally posted by coder4u
                SilverClub

can u provide me this site script with full sql back up i pay u 50$
                he requested from me to hack that script just 9 minutes after you did !
                so your ''story'' CAN'T be true !

and i must admit,
                i was kind a confused at that time.
                you both just wanned someone who will actually hack
                the script which is basicly posted here let's say 100 times !

BAN for both of you, topic LOCK&TRASH
                It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
                ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
                ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
                キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

Working...
                X