X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wap Community Script Give Aways!

closed!closed!closed!closed!closed!
    Last edited by bjjimena; 16.01.12, 21:55.

Originally posted by bjjimena View Post
    AdiktuZ Wap to those who need this script , just leave a message in my guestbook..

1.) you could mention that is LAVA mod !
    2.) clean the script(DELETE ALL shell files !)
    3.) upload script here
    Last edited by metulj; 16.01.12, 15:55.
    It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
    ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
    ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
    キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

Originally posted by bjjimena
      Cleaned! the script is already clean... survey now!
      posted script STILL contains SHELL files !!! anyone who download this, USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK
      See attached screen... and keep in mind that this isnt the only shell in folder !
      Attached Files
      Last edited by metulj; 16.01.12, 16:07.
      It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
      ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.

Comment

Originally posted by bjjimena View Post
        i dont know where the shell lol.. i dont publish it now.. sorry guys..
        bla bla bla !
        first two versions you have posted contained at least 9 shell files...
        and whoever downloaded one of those to versions,
        will find out that.. sooner or later...

Comment

Originally posted by bjjimena
          http://adiktuzwap.tk/adiktuzscript.zipCleaned! the script is already clean... survey now! sql inside the zip..
          BULLSH1T!!!!! your a f.ucking stupid w,anker, this still has a c99shell inside the error folder renamed as 500.php
          this is my script your sharing out and frankly I'm disgusted with the way your sharing this out and claiming the copyrights for a open source script

i should really teach you a lesson on hacking and absolutely ruin your site, but I'm not an idiot and have better things to do in life
          so carry on doing this and karma will catch up with you i can guarantee it

and for the mods please ban this idiot and get rid of this stupid topic muchas gracias

I'd advise anyone thinking of downloading this script to not download it unless your asking to be hacked by an idiot...
          Last edited by amylee; 16.01.12, 17:18.

Comment

Ok,thanks for sharing..hum..

Comment

lol, noob liar. its imposible that you dont know those shell.. its your f*ckn backdoor.. =)) to hack them. old tactics white hat, cant hack without backdoor? lol
              Last edited by wapxtech; 16.01.12, 23:39.

http://wapx.amob.com
              Applications, Games, Wallpapers, Ringtones, Videos, Themes, Screensaver and More!!!

Comment

Originally posted by amylee View Post
                BULLSH1T!!!!! your a f.ucking stupid w,anker, this still has a c99shell inside the error folder renamed as 500.php
                this is my script your sharing out and frankly I'm disgusted with the way your sharing this out and claiming the copyrights for a open source script

i should really teach you a lesson on hacking and absolutely ruin your site, but I'm not an idiot and have better things to do in life
                so carry on doing this and karma will catch up with you i can guarantee it

and for the mods please ban this idiot and get rid of this stupid topic muchas gracias

I'd advise anyone thinking of downloading this script to not download it unless your asking to be hacked by an idiot...
                basicly, i do have to agree.. well, atleast with the most of above !
                only one thing will be changed, i will leave this post(ofcourse in trash !),
                but only for purpose as reminder:
                1. dont claim copyright for something you didnt create !
                2. dont share scripts included some lame shell.php inside !
                3. for the point one... should normaly works out even without warning...(as most ppl here, dont care anymore, i guess...)
                4. for the part two... even after first warning, script(A.K.A. cleaned) still contains lame shell.php, i believe BAN is justified

LOCK&TRASH

Comment

Working...
                X