Ioncube decoder for php please urgent help..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ioncube decoder for php please urgent help..

Hi all can any one help with me to decode php files encoded with ioncube...?

Please let me know bcoz its urgent...

I want it urgent ..if somecan can do then i will post files here to decode....

Yes. i-decode-ioncube-encode-files
    <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//WAPFORUM.RS

Comment

Hi thanx for reply but its says cant decode with this version.....can anyone decode my files.....bcoz its too needed...if i post here can anyone decode my files....?please help someone..

Its urgent..

Comment

Originally posted by ankitsuthar View Post
        Hi thanx for reply but its says cant decode with this version.....can anyone decode my files.....bcoz its too needed...if i post here can anyone decode my files....?please help someone..

Its urgent..
        urgent ?
        will somebody die if files wont be decoded fast enough ?
        do you even understand the meaning of word URGENT ??
        i guess it's so blody urgent, that you couldnt even post the damn files...
        It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
        ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
        ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
        キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

Originally posted by metulj View Post
          urgent ?
          will somebody die if files wont be decoded fast enough ?
          do you even understand the meaning of word URGENT ??
          i guess it's so blody urgent, that you couldnt even post the damn files...
          Bro m not posting files bcoz its 100$ cms...if u can decode then u can get that cms....if u realy can do then reply here....

Comment

Bro m not posting files bcoz its 100$ cms...if u can decode then u can get that cms....if u realy can do then reply here....
            Your Account Has Been Suspended Bcoz Of playing with Our cms

Comment

Originally posted by WebK!nG View Post
              Your Account Has Been Suspended Bcoz Of playing with Our cms
              first check posts then reply here i didnt mentioned any part name of cms and his rules break....so its coding forum and here anyone can request for anything..so first check posts then reply for suspend and all this...

Comment

no files, no decoding

LOCK&TRASH
                It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
                ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
                ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
                キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

Working...
                X