This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T mobile phone software for samsung sgh e 250

I replaced the T-mobile samsung sgh e250 Phone software, with the samsung normal sgh e250 phone software (in samsung sgh e250 T Mobile phone).
    Now some options are not working. Ex- when trying to open the camara phone is re starting. I think this phone software is too heavy for the phone. Now i want to replace it again with t mobile sgh e250 phone software.

But i dont have it. Can any one please help me to find T mobile samsung sgh e250 phone software (by phone software i mean the phone operating system like windows xp. i dont know much about this subject)?

Originally posted by athora View Post
    I replaced the T-mobile samsung sgh e250 Phone software, with the samsung normal sgh e250 phone software (in samsung sgh e250 T Mobile phone).
    Now some options are not working. Ex- when trying to open the camara phone is re starting. I think this phone software is too heavy for the phone. Now i want to replace it again with t mobile sgh e250 phone software.

But i dont have it. Can any one please help me to find T mobile samsung sgh e250 phone software (by phone software i mean the phone operating system like windows xp. i dont know much about this subject)?
    take it to phone care center !
    simple as that !
    and next time dont touch things which you cant handle !
    It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
    ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
    ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
    キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

Working...
    X