This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Owner banglafun.info and bd2fun.com

Dude u have a nasty hole in ur site damn dude. Fix it, i'll give u an ultimatum or i'll copy ur site lmao just kidding, im a nice guy. Fix it.

Tried to give you warning but everyone ignores me..
    Told you everything loud and clear..
    But nobody’ s listening..

Called to you so clearly but you don’ t want to hear me...
    Told you everything loud and clear
    But nobody’ s listening...

- Nobody's Listening by LINKIN PARK

(sorry, for this unrelated Post ! )

Comment

it can be sqli seen the hole

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
      Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

Originally posted by ozziemale31 View Post
        Actuali its nt sqli. Its a C99 Shell.

Comment

Originally posted by ozziemale31 View Post
          I wonder how sqli can allow one to zip files in a folder. Hmmmm......

@creativity. You shouldn't have disclosed your method. Now any script kiddie (like yourself) will be trying to do the same. Well.....
          Perfection comes at a cost

I accept liberty!

Comment

Originally posted by frostymarvelous View Post
            I wonder how sqli can allow one to zip files in a folder. Hmmmm......

@creativity. You shouldn't have disclosed your method. Now any script kiddie (like yourself) will be trying to do the same. Well.....
            PMPL did dis dufus just insinuate im a script kiddie.

Added after 2 minutes:

any script kiddie wud av dne mur damage by now. Only thing i did was copyright his index.html
            Last edited by CreativityKills; 03.07.11, 14:57.

Comment

Originally posted by CreativityKills View Post
              PMPL did dis dufus just insinuate im a script kiddie.

Added after 2 minutes:

any script kiddie wud av dne mur damage by now. Only thing i did was copyright his index.html
              Dufus huh? Nice one. well I didn't insinuate, I said what is.

Script kiddie

A script kiddie or skiddie,[1] occasionally skid,
              script bunny,[2] script kitty,[3] script-running
              juvenile (SRJ) or similar, is a derogatory term
              used to describe those who use scripts or
              programs developed by others to attack computer
              systems and networks and deface websites.[4]
              the typical script kiddy uses
              existing and frequently well known and easy-to-
              find techniques and programs or scripts to
              search for and exploit weaknesses in other
              computers on the Internet
              Now unless you wrote c99, and didn't use an upload form on his site, that makes you a script Kiddie. And oh, copyrighting his index is called defacing, so you fall under all the categories: 1)using someone's script 2) exploiting a common security flaw 3)defacing a website. BAM!!!! Script Kiddie!!! Remember this before you think of calling me a dufus again, I'm waaaaaay above you on the scripting ladder.

Y'all “hackers” in here ain't **** except for I can't remember who, but he posted cpanel screenshots. That's better than the ish you do. I've been silent for so long cos most of the posts here just suck and are pathetic.

You from naija right? Bro you can do better. Youngbobby does. Well.... Goodluck.
              Last edited by frostymarvelous; 04.07.11, 04:29.

I accept liberty!

Comment

PHP is a "program" and it was not written by YOU, so from that definition (the one you geekishly fetched from wikipedia), whatever way you "hack" using PHP (or any program you didnt write, including O.S programs), still makes you a "script kiddie" right? Half of everything in programming has been done before, how you flip it makes the difference. And if it makes you sleep better at night, dis is my 1st time and prolly my last time using any php client side shell, like i said its beneath me. Im not going to waste my time arguing about whos better or not because 1) i have a CMS to deploy and 2) im not a teenager. So, whatever floats ur boat Mr. up-the-ladder-trying-to-boost-my-testosterone-level. If the owner of those sites wont pm me, thats his problem.
                Last edited by CreativityKills; 04.07.11, 08:58.

Comment

Originally posted by CreativityKills View Post
                  PHP is a "program" and it was not written by YOU, so from that definition (the one you geekishly fetched from wikipedia), whatever way you "hack" using PHP (or any program you didnt write, including O.S programs), still makes you a "script kiddie" right? Half of everything in programming has been done before, how you flip it makes the difference. And if it makes you sleep better at night, dis is my 1st time and prolly my last time using any php client side shell.
                  Php is a language not a script. Yes, most in programming has been done for us but if you read the definition, it states that you must use it for breaching security. That's the key difference. Smh.

And I sleep fine at night. Except when I'm programming that is.

I accept liberty!

Comment

I said php is a PROGRAM nt script :-/ and when a php script is developed using php to breach security, its still php. But whatever, take a hike.

Comment

i once posted a cpanel image of i site i hacked lol blah blah blah i wasnt a script kiddie lol i fooled him into logging into a false cpanel where he freely gave me his ownership lol
                      sql injection isnt using shells or scripts but sqli can be done easily on any wapdesire v1 script lol
                      creativitykills was just pointing out a bug in their script. the owner of that site should listen b4 someone decides there pissed off enuf to take it down completely

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
                      Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

closed due to stupidity
                        Creator of
                        Epix.Mobi

Keep an Eye on us Big things coming soon!!!!
                        Need something for your site hit me up here

http://coding-talk.com/forum/main-fo...r-your-wapsite

Comment

Working...
                        X