This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prov Maker Script

Does anyone have a working prov maker script?

make one urself.

Comment

Yah sure.. Lol

Added after 3 minutes:

This is a Request forum where members can request any scripts, obviously if i can make one then why should i post a request here? Use your common sense.. stupid!

Added after 3 minutes:

If you don't have something relevant to say better shut the f**k off and leave my thread! I don't need your stupid reply it's not helping me though..
      Last edited by Jervy; 06.04.11, 19:40.

Comment

its one here :D

another here..

just search :D
        Last edited by soul_reaper; 06.04.11, 20:14.

Comment

I already tried it bro but none of those scripts works.. Thankx for the reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Jervy View Post
            Yah sure.. Lol
            Added after 3 minutes:
            This is a Request forum where members can request any scripts, obviously if i can make one then why should i post a request here? Use your common sense.. stupid!
            Added after 3 minutes:
            If you don't have something relevant to say better shut the f**k off and leave my thread! I don't need your stupid reply it's not helping me though..
            well... you are allowed to post request in REQUES forum, thats true...
            but(!) you are NOT allowed to insult other members !
            beside, prov maker been posted before,
            if doesnt work, post your error and someone might help you,
            tho, with such attitude, theres small chance you gonna get help
            It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
            ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
            ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
            キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

Then what do you call KreativityKills' post? Isn't it insulting? What if you make a thread to request something then i'll post a reply saying "Make one urself." Wouldn't you feel insulted? Will you laugh or be happy with that reply? In the 1st place why do he need to reply just to post a nonesense message?

Comment

Originally posted by Jervy View Post
                Then what do you call KreativityKills' post? Isn't it insulting? What if you make a thread to request something then i'll post a reply saying "Make one urself." Wouldn't you feel insulted? Will you laugh or be happy with that reply? In the 1st place why do he need to reply just to post a nonesense message?
                1. learn to search
                2. learn to read
                3. learn to use forum

LOCK & TRASH
                It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
                ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
                ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
                キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

Working...
                X