Please Help Wid Ma Inbox System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please Help Wid Ma Inbox System

The inbox system in chat script m using ib that delete inbox dont work i chked many times bt cudnt find the error so pls help md wid it also to inbox anyone u have to write exact nick else it gives error like if i want to pm to _ReGz_ i cnt use _regz_ i have to use _ReGz_ in send to filed else it gives error i want i can use _regz_ too for sending inbox thnx pls have a look at this inbox system m putting on the whole folder .
    Attached Files

and sql?
    http://ngeo.ro

Comment

Oh ok here is sql file :- <div class='codetop'>CODE</div><div class='codemain' style='height:200px;white-space:pre;overflow:auto'>######################### ########################
      CREATE TABLE `chat_letters` (
      `id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
      `from_user` text NOT NULL,
      `to_user` text NOT NULL,
      `subject` text, `letter` text NOT NULL,
      `time` text NOT NULL,
      `new` int(11) default NULL,
      PRIMARY KEY (`id`)
      ) TYPE=MyISAM ;
      #################################################</div>

Comment

m8 how i help you if the script is not complete?ha?
        http://ngeo.ro

Comment

regz, you&#39;ll have to be happy with that username thing, but if not, you will have to edit the whole lavalair script sothat lower and uppercase don&#39;t matter, and thats almost rewriting the whole script...

Comment

Hmmm i dont think this script is not complete ....its only letters part of the script i mean only the inbo system ......nd Phoenix its not lavalaira script its chat script like 2wap chat script .........

Comment

sql?

Comment

Sql also i have written in code box in ma posts above @phoenix which sql u want ? ....u want the whole sql file ?

Comment

Working...
                X