Protection For Lavalair Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Protection For Lavalair Chat

i have a protection for my chat but some ppl can become admin and can ban me...why?anybody can help me???? thanx

most probably your stupid enough to use the same password you use on your site on other sites also

Comment

Try to change the script cant be from some of the archive If you have protection must be ok

Comment

Try to change the script cant be from some of the archive If you have protection must be ok[/b]
        da nu am cum sa gasesc acele arhive? sau altceva inafara sa schimb scriptul?

Comment

da nu am cum sa gasesc acele arhive? sau altceva inafara sa schimb scriptul?[/b]
          scump domne scump dincolo era mai ieftin
          www.inbuzunar.mobi - Your mobile portal pocket

Comment

STOP F**KING SPEAKING ANOTHER LAUNGAGE, IF I WAS AN MOD YOU WOULD"VE BEEN BANNED ALONG TIME AGO...
            Every fraking post there is one of you guys speaking your native tongue, this is an english forum, not speak wat the f*ck you like..

How would you feel if i spoke my tongue??

Wat se jull f*kertjies? Stop julle stupid guit!!!

Comment

Yeh good point Mate phoenix90 But that is a stupid Hacker and is from Romania And is a stupid make onli mall stuff

Comment

lol man why is so stupid??

Comment

ma muie da eu nu team injurat in pizda matii k sa ma injuri u pe limba ta!
                  ok pheonix you are my friend ! bag pula in mata...nah...cmz acuma...

Comment

scump domne scump dincolo era mai ieftin [/b]
                    ce e scump ma?

Comment

hahahahahahahaha 50 ron scriptu securizat )

Comment

who want s secure script mail me to wmaster_rulz@yahoo.com or http://wap.rowww.com dont forgout only romanians

Comment

Wmaster atac again my chat and you can see you can **** yourself in the ass .The wapmaster is a shet .
                          PS..Wapmaster is name Kiss is 1 and the same person ...

Comment

Wmaster is a stupid Hacker and heam in not welcome hear ,,,so i cant say is a big ****ed .ban heam ...

Comment

hahahaha stupid hacker ?? If a hacker is stupid means that you are a pice of **** , but you realy are !! Sucker

Comment

Working...
                              X