Nicks Get Deleted Automatically Help Plz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nicks Get Deleted Automatically Help Plz

me did upload chatzone scripts from bdsaints but its having bugs .. the nicks get deleted automatically. plz help me tht what is tht problem. hope to get help asap

HELP ME PLEASE ME HAVING THIS PROBLEM SINCE 2 DAYS ..

Comment

post the script here
      Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
      Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
      _______
      SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
      Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
      FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
      _______
      Info & Tips
      php.net
      w3schools.com

Comment

hmmm i vant to see that script..must have a cod with that delete dont Sub Mate ?Post the script Subzero will lock at the script

Comment

just look at the update from v1 file in ur script lmao thats where the problem is it shows all the passwords and logins of ur staff delete the file and u are done
          and as for u Mr So Called Hacker(I KNOW WHO U ARE) whose deleting the nicks of such sites.Life is like a boomrang what goes around comes back!
          i hope u get what i mean to say . . .

Comment

where in v1 ??
            Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
            Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
            _______
            SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
            Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
            FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
            _______
            Info & Tips
            php.net
            w3schools.com

Comment

There are 2 versions of this update_from_v1.php file one of them shows all passwords and the other one has this code @mysql_query("truncate table `".$px.$utable."`;"); line 10 that means good bye chat_users data
              here $px = chat_
              $utable = users
              reffer to ini.php file

Comment

I didnt get this thing the same thing happened wid me on ma site all users got deleted so i was usggested to add Robots.txt i added that nd now ppl say delet update frm v1.0 wht to do i m so conused .Pls tell

Comment

ok just back up the database and goto that file.(You must have ur username and password in ur url i mean u must be logged in) and you will see ur sites nicks are deleted again so the problem is just that file nothing else.

Comment

ok just back up the database and goto that file.(You must have ur username and password in ur url i mean u must be logged in) and you will see ur sites nicks are deleted again so the problem is just that file nothing else.[/b]
                    OOps Ok Zombie got ya nd have deleted that file now thnx but also have uploade robots.txt is it ok now ?

Comment

ya its ok to upload robots file keeps the bots away from ur site

Comment

Working...
                      X