Acid_chat 1.1 Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Acid_chat 1.1 Error

evrythng is perfect nd working fine....just theres an error when u click on users profile nd it says MEMBER DOES NOT EXSIST! nd when u click on whos online u always c just urself! wtf? how cn i fix that? any1 get the same error and fixed?????? pls
    sigpiceeeeerrr....

oh no1 has working script???
    sigpiceeeeerrr....

Comment

What script is Bro Exactli ?

Comment

its AcidChat 1.1 script.. .. i download it here... on the top of the page i clicked on downloads and i download it. i like this script.. .cuz its wml nd xhtml chat in one script.. ..but it wont show online users and evry time i wanna c sum1s profile, it sazs tht user does nt exsits.. ..grrrr
        sigpiceeeeerrr....

Comment

What script is Bro Exactli ?[/b]

okay now heres the script

[attachment=1059:_24_acidchat.zip]

everythng works fine, just when u click online users, u c just urself and evry time u wanna c user profile at chat room, it says THE USER DOES NOT EXSIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          sigpiceeeeerrr....

Comment

ugh i wonder why ppl uploading free non working scripts........ grrrrrrr i
            sigpiceeeeerrr....

Comment

Hmm i dont see eny eror ther

Comment

What eror give you wher is the eror for me works fine Mate,,Maybe is from the host

Comment

hmmm well... when ur inside the chat room and u click on any user nick 2 c their profile, u get this "The user does not exist"!!!!!!!!!! only at members list u can c their profile.....

also when theres more ppl in the same room and u click on who is inside, it sho only ur nick......
                  sigpiceeeeerrr....

Comment

I didnt have time to install and check the script sry but what i think is the problem is that u need a variable in the link which has the user number user id whatever u call it.If that variable is missing in the url it will show you id dont exist because the script has no userid to show u profile of
                    Try fixing that

Comment

I didnt have time to install and check the script sry but what i think is the problem is that u need a variable in the link which has the user number user id whatever u call it.If that variable is missing in the url it will show you id dont exist because the script has no userid to show u profile of
                      Try fixing that[/b]

hmmm yes thanx but i dnt know how 2 do that.... im not that advance.....
                      sigpiceeeeerrr....

Comment

ugh i like this script but that error is realy realy freaking annnnnnnnoying so since i cnt fixed by my own i give up from it.....

so pls sum1 delete this uselles topic.... blaaaaah.....

free script blaaaaaaaah.....
                        sigpiceeeeerrr....

Comment

Working...
                        X