Mysql Errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mysql Errors

been running a site and playing round with the code for about 2 months. was given the scripts etc. i deleted someone off the database and ever since i have been getting sql problems.

to cut a long story short . i came here today and seen i could download a scotspaul site script. which i did as the site i have is pretty much the same.
    i uploaded it to my server. created database exactly as it tells you in the instructions txt. but i am getting loads of sql errors.
    can not jump to row 0 etc.

all i want to know is how do i get rid of that error. mainly on welcome page . online list . and pm inbox.

why ??? and how do i get rid ??

thanks in advance from a fairly new but not afraid to change sumat user lol.

oh also i just managed to get online mood sorted. but how do i get the icons to work in mood too
    Wapchat4u

Topsites4u

<#thank#>

Comment

place a link for see what is the prob bro so you sey 1 but cant be another problem

Comment

the link to the site is http://davsig7.freehostia.com/scotspaul its a subdomain at the moment till i get the errors ironed out.

sign in with username = user . and password = pass

cheers any help is much appreciated. will be changing name of site and logos etc once its sorted too. just setting up at mo.
        Wapchat4u

Topsites4u

Comment

pmpl... you had a fully working site off me lol you aint installed all the sql database fields you need for the files you&#39;ve got
          :p:p:p

Comment

pmpl... you had a fully working site off me lol you aint installed all the sql database fields you need for the files you&#39;ve got[/b]

very nice of you to offer your assisitance jamie .
            btw i have 2 fully working sites now . its not hard . just needed some advice . no need for sarcasim
            Wapchat4u

Topsites4u

Comment

seem to me in your host mising file from the script .you upload all the file ?

Comment

Working...
              X