Mysql Table Problems :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mysql Table Problems :(

I have Old WAP chat script of 2wap.net and everything is working fine... but some SQL tables not working like when I use Admin Panel to Create/Delete Rooms and like some other options .....
    //////////////////// HERE is Part from Admin.php ///////////////////////
    case 'delroom':
    if(empty($act)) {
    print $lang['room']."
    <select name=\"name\">";
    $q = @mysql_query("select * from `".$px.$stable."` where mod=&#39;room&#39;;");
    while ($dbdata = @mysql_fetch_array($q)) {
    print "<option value=\"".$dbdata[&#39;var&#39;]."\">".$dbdata[&#39;val1&#39;]."</option>"; }
    print "</select>

<anchor>".$lang[&#39;delete&#39;]."<go href=\"?act=del&amp;id=$id&amp;pass=$pass&amp;mod= $mod\" method=\"post\"><postfield name=\"name\" value=\"$(name)\"/></go></anchor>
    ";
    } else {
    //¤¥« ¥¬ § ¯à®á ¢ ¡¤
    if(@mysql_query("delete from `".$px.$stable."` where var=&#39;$name&#39; and mod=&#39;room&#39;;")) print $lang[&#39;done&#39;];
    }
    break;
    ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    This part working fine in my Local Web server(I m using PhpDev) but this part not showing Created room to delete in Online WEB SERVER(http://wap.karachione.net)Hosted by (http://netfirms.ca) I m Confused to much.
    Plz I really need help abt this problem

////////////////////////////////
    Thanks ya all in Advance
    //////////////////////////////

ANYBODY KNOW ABOUT TABLE ON FREEHOSTIA.COM, SERIOUS HELP NEEDED ??

Comment

I believe i have helped you, or d&#39;you need further assistance? @ Most Wanted

Comment

I believe i have helped you, or d&#39;you need further assistance? @ Most Wanted[/b]
        I m ALSO FACING PROBLEMS WID THIS SQL TABLES WHT SHUD BE DONE ABT THAT SHUD I POST THE ERROR CODES HERE WILL U PPL HELP ME ..

Comment

Look at the script carefully,If its not showing created successfully that means the code/query in the if statement never executed.This error can be due to the fact that the $name never got posted to the query part as it needs $name=name of room which you want to delete to execute

Comment

Working...
          X