ChatZone and NoChat HELP!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ChatZone and NoChat HELP!!!

t;line-height:100%'>Wirelessly posted (Nokia 6230i<OPERA MINI 1.23>: Nokia6230i/2.0 (03.40) Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)</span>

Hi to all PHP MASTERS. I need NoChat and ChatZone script. I've got NOCHAT from a site. I unzipped it and uploaded to my server! I chmoded all the .TXT files to 777 but all invain. Coz no one can register there. When any1 tries it says "This Username is already in use. Try again." How to fix this error msg?
    Cont....

t;line-height:100%'>Wirelessly posted (Nokia 6230i<OPERA MINI 1.20>: Nokia6230i/2.0 (03.40) Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)</span>

This msg is exceptional messege used in registernick.php! If anyone can help me then pls post ur email id here and i'll send u that ZIPPED script. Then you pls edit that for me! Pls pls someone help me.

Comment

t;line-height:100%'>Wirelessly posted (Nokia 6230i<OPERA MINI 1.23>: Nokia6230i/2.0 (03.40) Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)</span>

Pls someone help me in this issue...

Comment

change your host... i coded noChat script, it doesnt work on any free hosts, well none that i know of cause i tested it on most free hosts and failed to work, but on my paid host it worked fine
        8th wonder of the world

Comment

<div align="left">Thanx bro HARDSTYLE! By the way do you have any latest update of NoCHAT? If yes then can you please send that to me?</div>

Comment

Working...
          X