Wrong Ghost Inbox Bug In Xhtml_wml_chat_script2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wrong Ghost Inbox Bug In Xhtml_wml_chat_script2

hi folks..i 've found a dirty bug on this version of wapdesire (or is it lavalair?..).
    everytime a staff member does an action in forums (move a topic, edit ,etc.), appears the inbox alert in forum/chatrooms..but
    no message is on it! no way of course to eliminate the "ghost" inbox and the inbox alert stays always !

you does 1 action in forums? it shows 1 ghost inbox alert..you does 3 actions? ..3 ghost inbox alerts..very bad..
    only thing to do: enter in phpmyadmin and delete anything in iwbf_private.

if someone can find a solution about it ..thanks a lot
    sigpicthe italian/international COMMUNITY of friendship
    http://people2000.netne.net
    WAP/WEB
    peoplemailbox@katamail.com

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (honkytonkman @ Nov 19 2008, 08:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    hi folks..i &#39;ve found a dirty bug on this version of wapdesire (or is it lavalair?..).
    everytime a staff member does an action in forums (move a topic, edit ,etc.), appears the inbox alert in forum/chatrooms..but
    no message is on it! no way of course to eliminate the "ghost" inbox and the inbox alert stays always !

you does 1 action in forums? it shows 1 ghost inbox alert..you does 3 actions? ..3 ghost inbox alerts..very bad..
    only thing to do: enter in phpmyadmin and delete anything in iwbf_private.

if someone can find a solution about it ..thanks a lot[/b]

what particular edition of wapdesire? hehehehe

i see two copies before one has bug and one is free from bug....

better look for any available script of lava oriented and study the forum phase of the script.. and the staff sections like ownercp, headadmincp, admincp, modcp....
    Services

Are you looking to take your wap or wapsite to a higher level? Do you want to stand out and rise above your competitors?

Below is a list of services I offer:

Wap Design and Customized Coding -The first way to stand out in a crowd is to have a brilliant and unique design for your wap or wapsite.

Rates

General consulting – My current hourly rate is $100 / hour.
    Custom Wapsite Community - My current rate is $500 / Wap Community Development.

Comment

which version have bugs inet???
      if like my post click:

http://coding-talk.com/images/totall...ost_thanks.gif

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (inet @ Nov 20 2008, 11:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
        what particular edition of wapdesire? hehehehe

i see two copies before one has bug and one is free from bug....

better look for any available script of lava oriented and study the forum phase of the script.. and the staff sections like ownercp, headadmincp, admincp, modcp....[/b]
        i&#39;m talking about the script that was downloading here as xhtml_wml_chat_script2 ,
        maybe i have resolved the trouble putting OFF the automessage.
        sigpicthe italian/international COMMUNITY of friendship
        http://people2000.netne.net
        WAP/WEB
        peoplemailbox@katamail.com

Comment

at the moment you have the automessage set from a user that doesnt exsist eg user id=0
          so when the person gets that message they cant open it because there is no link shown in there browser (some browsers it will show)
          set the automessage to come from your user id and it will resolve the problem :P

Comment

Working...
          X