I Need Help With A Script

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Need Help With A Script

i need help installing this script.... the script is running at Here !! i need help..cause i really don't know hot to set up this script....... please DOWNLOAD THE SCRIPT and help me out!!!

755 file with .cgi and other files ....

But to warn you cgi will use alot of cpu usge
    Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
    Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
    _______
    SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
    Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
    FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
    _______
    Info & Tips
    php.net
    w3schools.com

Comment

seriously wouldnt bother with this script, its a major server hog, consider a lavalair script of some sort, also that gci script has some access issues on some mobile networks
      :p:p:p

Comment

demo script not is relase..your version download is not the last...
        if like my post click:

http://coding-talk.com/images/totall...ost_thanks.gif

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (subzero @ Nov 9 2008, 09:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
          755 file with .cgi and other files ....

But to warn you cgi will use alot of cpu usge[/b]
          Please tell me if you know exactly what to do so i can make the script running!
          Because i&#39;ve "755" the cgi gilles and .ccc files, and when i go to index he tells me ( the url is http://www.dfg-style.ro/web )
          "Internal Server Error
          The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@dfg-style.ro and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

Comment

Working...
          X