Help With This Script

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help With This Script

hello friends plese help me with tis script, i downloaded it from another site, now the problem is i can't upload pictures and popups are also not working , please help me guys i desperately waana help for this script to work for my site, i know to fix this problem its really very easy for u great programamrs
    Attached Files

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dhruva @ Oct 24 2008, 10:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    hello friends plese help me with tis script, i downloaded it from another site, now the problem is i can&#39;t upload pictures and popups are also not working , please help me guys i desperately waana help for this script to work for my site, i know to fix this problem its really very easy for u great programamrs[/b]
    why don&#39;t you just download a fully working version?.. you can look for wapdesire or original lavalair.. they are fully working

Comment

i want that version because this script is really cool and i am not programmar i am just simple person so for me to do all such codings is not possible to make lavalir version the way i wnat to have, like random gallery pictures, random topics. so plese admin mate help me with this . i

Comment

pm me ur site bro

Comment

Hey do you get any MySql error?
          Or Syntax error? when trying to use popups?

did you set the CHMOD to 777 for Uploaded pictures?

PHP Code:
          foreach ($_SERVER as $server => $value)
          {
          echo 
          "$server is $value<br />";

Comment

Working...
          X