Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gallery Upload Error

dose anyone now why i get this

Warning: move_uploaded_file(../pics_original/Chrisjsy(1).jpg) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/deadly/public_html/pics/index.php on line 528

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpu9RBHB' to '../pics_original/Chrisjsy(1).jpg' in /home/deadly/public_html/pics/index.php on line 528

Warning: imagejpeg() [function.imagejpeg]: Unable to open './/Chrisjsy(1).jpg' for writing: Permission denied in /home/deadly/public_html/pics/index.php on line 530

when i try and upload a pic to my gallery and can any one help me to fix it

Thanks

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Chrisjsy @ Oct 15 2008, 06:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    dose anyone now why i get this

Warning: move_uploaded_file(../pics_original/Chrisjsy(1).jpg) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/deadly/public_html/pics/index.php on line 528

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move &#39;/tmp/phpu9RBHB&#39; to &#39;../pics_original/Chrisjsy(1).jpg&#39; in /home/deadly/public_html/pics/index.php on line 528

Warning: imagejpeg() [function.imagejpeg]: Unable to open &#39;.//Chrisjsy(1).jpg&#39; for writing: Permission denied in /home/deadly/public_html/pics/index.php on line 530

when i try and upload a pic to my gallery and can any one help me to fix it

Thanks[/b]

create first a directory for pics_original
    or pics

just create folder /pics/

you miss to create that... hehehehe and ofcourse your permission change it to 777

thats my idea...

nothing more but if you guys have other ideas... please help him ...

just posted my opinion hehehehe...
    Services

Are you looking to take your wap or wapsite to a higher level? Do you want to stand out and rise above your competitors?

Below is a list of services I offer:

Wap Design and Customized Coding -The first way to stand out in a crowd is to have a brilliant and unique design for your wap or wapsite.

Rates

General consulting – My current hourly rate is $100 / hour.
    Custom Wapsite Community - My current rate is $500 / Wap Community Development.

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (inet @ Oct 16 2008, 07:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
      create first a directory for pics_original
      or pics

just create folder /pics/

you miss to create that... hehehehe and ofcourse your permission change it to 777

thats my idea...

nothing more but if you guys have other ideas... please help him ...[/b]
      thanks justs thats just fixed my problem :D

Comment

Working...
      X