new game design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new game design

hey all well im not sure if some of u know but im currently doing a diploma in 3d interactive gaming and design . and also webdesign
    ive just made this game for my assesment
    1)Simple working HUD Displaying Health And Ammo
    2)Simple Ai Setup that allows the NPC (bot) to chase and follow you and shoot
    3) Simple Splash Screen Before startup
    here is my design it needs alot of work but ul get the idea

im using the unreal dev kit

any input would be great remember im new to gaming design lol web design is a different story :p
    Last edited by ozziemale31; 17.08.13, 10:51.

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
    Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

hey ive checked it out but after killing the first bot nothing happening after that
    Come join and lets make it a place to learn all the noobies how to code

NEVER FORGET TO CLICK THE TANX BUTTON IF U LIKE WHAT IM SHARING OR HELPING WITH

Comment

re

Originally posted by riderz View Post
      hey ive checked it out but after killing the first bot nothing happening after that
      i passed the assesment thats all we had to do im going to make more levals and add more bots make it intresting
      im already a month ahead on asignments according to my lecturer im realy advanced in the os we use.

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
      Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

Working...
      X