Scotspaul Script Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scotspaul Script Help

I've uploaded the scotspaul script but cant work out how to link it to the database, i think i need to edit the following bit

$phone=$_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT'];
    $Connect = mysql_connect("$server","$user","$pass");
    mysql_select_db("$dbname");

but i'm new at this and don't understand what i need to change or what to

Any help would be appreciated,

Thank you
    :p:p:p

what you mean you right sql in ??
    Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
    Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
    _______
    SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
    Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
    FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
    _______
    Info & Tips
    php.net
    w3schools.com

Comment

What do i need to put in the variables server, user, pass and dbname ?

When i try to sign up i get the following...

Warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user: 'nobody@localhost' (Using password: NO) in /home/tatty/public_html/config.inc.php on line 16

Warning: mysql_select_db(): Access denied for user: 'nobody@localhost' (Using password: NO) in /home/tatty/public_html/config.inc.php on line 17

Warning: mysql_select_db(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/tatty/public_html/config.inc.php on line 17

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/tatty/public_html/config.inc.php:16) in /home/tatty/public_html/register.php on line 4

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/tatty/public_html/config.inc.php:16) in /home/tatty/public_html/register.php on line 5

Comment

Ok that problem's sorted now thanks. but now i enter my registration details but it comes back saying i haven't entered my username or email when i click submit...

Any ideas anyone ?

Comment

i will know lol cos that my script i edit it looks like who taken it didnt know how to code lmao bro i will help you to fix the errors

http://worldchat.lovez.it look at that
          Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
          Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
          _______
          SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
          Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
          FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
          _______
          Info & Tips
          php.net
          w3schools.com

Comment

Nice looking site there mate, but i still cant work out why my upload is saying i've not entered a username or email when i try to sign up ??

Any php experts with any ideas please ?

Comment

Still looking for some help with this script dudes. Someone please help me get out of the cgi land rut i'm in and get me into a decent php script...

Comment

inbox subzero for help on that script
                8th wonder of the world

Comment

email subzero@goowy.com for help wid this script he done gud editing at his worldchat or inbox subzero directly here
                  get cheap web hosting ever AdzeHost
                  ===================
                  get free hosting for life time hostwebswap not allowed
                  ===================
                  get free cpanel web hosting free cpanel hostingwap are allowed
                  ===================

===================

Comment

Working...
                  X