Registration error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Registration error

I installed hitcoins clone script and uploaded .sql file to database and changed the details according to database details.but when i try to register it shows-Fatal error: Call to a
    member function query() on
    a non-object in /www/my3gb.com/s/u/m/sumeeth/htdocs/displaySignUp.php on line 153. what is the error can anyone please tell
    Last edited by Sumeeth; 07.11.12, 02:03.

Fatal error: Call to a member function query() on a non-object in /www/my3gb.com/s/u/m/sumeeth/htdocs/displaySignUp.php on line 153.

It means that somewhere on line 153 of the said file, there is a method "query" being called using OOP syntax. Unfortunately the variable is itself not an object.

It should look something like $db->query() ... the variable $db should be an object that contains the method query.

Comment

Originally posted by CreativityKills View Post
      Fatal error: Call to a member function query() on a non-object in /www/my3gb.com/s/u/m/sumeeth/htdocs/displaySignUp.php on line 153.

It means that somewhere on line 153 of the said file, there is a method "query" being called using OOP syntax. Unfortunately the variable is itself not an object.

It should look something like $db->query() ... the variable $db should be an object that contains the method query.
      thank you sir

Comment

Working...
      X