what is this error i m getting when i m editing any line in my script

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what is this error i m getting when i m editing any line in my script

�V�N�0��)?��||l����p��h %&K������!�=B�� �m����Zu�4RThn�4%d��K�U��43,���� ~���� �Ms�QX�yذKC��: �43^aƽO�b��R,��N�2aaE����}>6ܤ̟L&�T"��+ G0��j�2V)j3M�j�k��_'���~ �J�n�/P�R�=L�t~� #<��V!@�h�'����:��1��@!���:��;2��T*��.� v��C5c�X�>ri�ez�����׌K��F��B��X�"b�N���ߔ�J��\ '�^Z��$b:� ^^��h ���.��߆S��w�d��I� +Y;)EЉB�Vo�.j9'3���&�����B%E�Z����J��L��:��A V�h� HLJ '<2����#�S�kb!��3K�q�/9�\�N�F���X*Xw׿���>W��(�BN�����M�Sg2ˬ����c} a��v�ߥ'�J[""���H��-��#,~�ٌ�Z�m���'G�cn�Xyf��_hΣ<3 ���rl&T�����G {�����o������j��ź��Ȍ�+}�>P�f ��,�~i���E�݀�ǃ����THCM]4��˵����44��C%��6L�N�����WtRYl�?������T��d 矍��.el ͼ Z�M����:���ș���@��A �)4�] pls help or give me any hint

Maybe you are trying to create an image without the
    PHP Code:
    header('Content-Type:image/png'); 
    libra.wen.ru

Comment

to b more specific when i edit this line i get the above error , why cant i remove edit my site name here

echo '<div class="copy"><b>© by *******</b></div></div>';

do i hve to edit my css

Comment

what are you using to edit it? could it be that the encoding check is wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by mirror View Post
          to b more specific when i edit this line i get the above error , why cant i remove edit my site name here

echo '<div class="copy"><b>© by *******</b></div></div>';

do i hve to edit my css
          Because you are removing someone else's copyrights, if you want to have your own copyrights make your own script
          libra.wen.ru

Comment

blah i got a new domain name n so was transfering my original purchased script to new domain , thts why i need to change the name bro . i m not removing anyones copyright but i cant edit my own thts ridiculous , the man i purchased the script from is unreachable so pls anyone help

Comment

atleast post that page to seek help, its obvious that we cant help when we are in blindfold.

Comment

Once in my case, it was some javascript which checked for that exact line.
                It may be your cause too
                mysterio.al - programming is a functional art

Comment

ummm any example pls mysterio

Comment

this is encoding issue,, use notepad++ to edit ur php files..

Comment

try not using the © symbol .... use &copy;

Comment

Working...
                      X