Private Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Private Forum

hello i need help with some coding to make private forum i use to have it on old script but not got it any more so tried making it out of private chat can any 1 help

?>

test:
    <input name="test" maxlength="20" />

<?php
    echo "<a href=\"forum.php?username=$username&amp;page1=-7&amp;page2=1&amp;password=$password&amp;test=$(te st)action=first\">test</a>
    ";

why not just use the clubs part of the lava script remove the chatroom and announcements bit and use that its easier i guess as its allready got owner approval built in allready

Comment

why not just use the clubs part of the lava script remove the chatroom and announcements bit and use that its easier i guess as its allready got owner approval built in allready[/b]

i might have that script. al check for ya
      Wapchat4u

Topsites4u

Comment

amylee i dono if itl work with site i have an nclemale i dont need whole script m8 just that bit of coding i put up to work correctly m8

Comment

amylee i dono if itl work with site i have an nclemale i dont need whole script m8 just that bit of coding i put up to work correctly m8[/b]

na i used to have the code . but deleted it wen i upgraded to xhtml
          Wapchat4u

Topsites4u

Comment

na i used to have the code . but deleted it wen i upgraded to xhtml[/b]

that works fine on my site mate . wer abouts u putting the code.
            Wapchat4u

Topsites4u

Comment

it works halfly m8 when i tried i typed in a name 4 forum in box then entered then put post up then left then typed in dif name in box an entered but the post from the 1st 1 was in the 2nd one when it shouldnt of been there m8

Comment

it works halfly m8 when i tried i typed in a name 4 forum in box then entered then put post up then left then typed in dif name in box an entered but the post from the 1st 1 was in the 2nd one when it shouldnt of been there m8[/b]
                oh right. i havnt checked that far on lol .
                Wapchat4u

Topsites4u

Comment

ok m8 lol comon druggs i see you online pop in ere av a look 4 me lol

Comment

Code:
                    ?>

[size="1"]Private Forum:[/size]

<input name="forum" maxlength="199"/>
                    <?php 
                    echo "
                    ";
                    echo "[size="1"]<a title=\"Enter\" href=\"forum.php?username=$username&amp;page1=-7&amp;page2=1&amp;password=$password&amp;forum=$(forum)\">Enter</a>[/size]
                    ";
                    Want something coded email me at sales@webnwaphost.com for a prices.

Comment

still not working proper m8

Comment

yur database i jus put it on crazywap and it works fyn try goiing to forum dd
                        Want something coded email me at sales@webnwaphost.com for a prices.

Comment

yeah cheers m8 it not me db it was way i layed out my new forums but i only need the coding for something else im building but thanks it works

Comment

Working...
                          X