Php 4 To Php5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Php 4 To Php5

been browsing the net for a php converter . wether it works or not i dont know.
    but i like to try things out myself . if it works cool. if not then oh well lol .
    but i cant seem to be able to open the exe to install it . every site i go to has the same link called
    php4tophp5.exe tried downloading it from few sites. and they all the same. it wont open on my pc,

has anyone got this . a working version.

thanks
    Wapchat4u

Topsites4u

theres a topic of opening exe files in here sumwer but the method i use is burn the file on to a cd-rw and run it then, but i nw yu can get software for it, al try browsin on here and the net 2 find sumin for yu wen a get a sec or 2
    Want something coded email me at sales@webnwaphost.com for a prices.

Comment

theres a topic of opening exe files in here sumwer but the method i use is burn the file on to a cd-rw and run it then, but i nw yu can get software for it, al try browsin on here and the net 2 find sumin for yu wen a get a sec or 2[/b]

cheers brum
      Wapchat4u

Topsites4u

Comment

if you have a .exe file and after you execute it if nothing happens then id seriously would do a full system scan as most likely its a trojan

but anyway try right clicking and run as or opening it up in cmd by typing cd c:/dirtofolder/filename.exe plus i doubt it will work might possibly leave **** load of errors after converting

non realted to this post i have found a online php5 to php4 converter lol

Code:
        http://www.dgx.cz/tools/php-5to4/

Comment

if you have a .exe file and after you execute it if nothing happens then id seriously would do a full system scan as most likely its a trojan

but anyway try right clicking and run as or opening it up in cmd by typing cd c:/dirtofolder/filename.exe plus i doubt it will work might possibly leave **** load of errors after converting

non realted to this post i have found a online php5 to php4 converter lol

Code:
          http://www.dgx.cz/tools/php-5to4/
          [/b]

yeh i found that too amy .lol.
          Wapchat4u

Topsites4u

Comment

Working...
          X