Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why

work on all servers.

i have sp script that works on some servers but not others. well i say they dont work they do work but dont seem to connect to database or insert the info .

the problem i am getting is that the outside of the site works fine until i register a name or try logging in.

just get the error that i havnt put the info into the registration fields or that my user name and password is incorrect even tho that the same username and password is already on the database.

i have got all the correct database info in the config before you ask as if i didnt i got errors on the registration page which i rectified by putting the correct info in.
    is it the mysql code that dont work on all servers .or is a cos there is different versions of phpadmin

someone help me as am getting frustated at all the servers i try i can either get to work but have trouble with certain networks not getting access or i cant get site to work .

thanks in advance
    Wapchat4u

Topsites4u

its probs down to the mysql version, i nw tey work best on version 4 bt nt 5 , hu ya server with ?
    Want something coded email me at sales@webnwaphost.com for a prices.

Comment

Same Problem i m facing nd m using Sp scrit wid Mysql version 5 will it not work ?

Comment

keep trying on other server too... smtimes the entered info is not complete is not complete so the script nt working.. i had face this prob many times since me new to php coding.. bt now me getting little bit....

Comment

yeh regz m8 sp script wont work on there but if ur after a free host it works on freehostia jus get a domain from afraid.org and pointing it to them

Comment

im facing that kind of problem too. as i transfer to a new server, scripts shows a lot of error while in my freehostia server, its workin fine so i ended up back to freehostia. lolz.

Comment

lol freehosita is rubish try fizwiz or fizwig cant member which but i thnk ur script should work theres its free and its faster than freehostia

Comment

you need a server/host that supports php4... remember its a old script

Comment

Try putting the following line in your .htaccess file...

php_flag register_globals on

That fixes the registration error on a vast number of servers
                  :p:p:p

Comment

it will work on my server m8

Comment

it will work on my server m8[/b]

yeah i know that russ lol . am not looking for a host tho . can host it myself . just need a decent server .
                      Wapchat4u

Topsites4u

Comment

just google helm server n php 4 thats what i did m8

Comment

i host thru dedicated server for 139usd/month wif cpanel/whm 3.0ghz pentium D dual core x2 2gb ram 250gb hard drive 1000gb bandwidth 3 ips if any1 wants the addy for the site msg me i never had prob since i been wif them server has never been down cpu never gone over 5% and mem never over 20% load and theres bout 20-30 sites running

Comment

Working...
                          X