Install FFMPEG through YUM. Fastest way for CentOS/cPanel Users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Install FFMPEG through YUM. Fastest way for CentOS/cPanel Users

Ok, Get ready. start putty & login to your server as root.

--------------------------------------------------------
    1. First we will have to install the DAG RPM repositories which contains huge amount of rpm packages. It’s very easy

run:
    Code:
    # nano -w /etc/yum.repos.d/dag.repo
    Insert :
    Code:
    [dag]
    name=Dag RPM Repository for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
    baseurl=http://apt.sw.be/redhat/el$releasever/en/$basearch/dag
    gpgcheck=1
    enabled=1
    Then Click 'Ctrl+O' , after 'Ctrl+X'.

----------------------------------------------------------

2. Then save the repo file also you can update RPM through rpmforge:

if you have CentOS 32 Bit (i386), run :
    Code:
    rpm -Uhv http://apt.sw.be/redhat/el5/en/i386/rpmforge/RPMS/rpmforge-release-0.3.6-1.el5.rf.i386.rpm
    if you have CentOS 64 Bit (x86_64), Run :
    Code:
    rpm -Uhv http://apt.sw.be/redhat/el5/en/x86_64/rpmforge/RPMS//rpmforge-release-0.3.6-1.el5.rf.x86_64.rpm
    ----------------------------------------------------------

3. Now we need to update yum database:

run:
    Code:
    yum update
    -----------------------------------------------------------

4. Install FFMPEG

run:
    Code:
    yum install ffmpeg ffmpeg-devel
    -----------------------------------------------------------

5. Install FFMPEG PHP Extension

run:
    Code:
    cd /usr/local/src
    Code:
    wget http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/ffmpeg-php/ffmpeg-php/0.6.0/ffmpeg-php-0.6.0.tbz2?use_mirror=nchc
    Code:
    tar -xjf ffmpeg-php-0.6.0.tbz2
    Code:
    phpize
    Code:
    ./configure
    Code:
    make
    Code:
    make install
    -------------------------------------------------------------

6. Add FFMPEG extension to php.ini file

run:
    Code:
     nano /usr/local/lib/php.ini
    Put the below two lines at the end of the php.ini file

[ffmpeg]
    extension=ffmpeg.so

ok, Then Click 'Ctrl+O' , after 'Ctrl+X' and restart apache.for restart apache, run:
    Code:
    service httpd restart
    --------------------------------------------------------------

if you want to install additional tools like mencoder / flvtools2

for install men coder, run:
    Code:
    yum install mplayer mencoder
    for install flvtool2, run:
    Code:
    yum install flvtool2
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Check your phpinfo file for verify the ffmpeg php installation.

That's all. good luck!

Like this? follow me via twitter http://twitter.com/lakshanz for more updates

---
    Firemax.
    Last edited by firemax; 18.06.11, 06:57.

Free Mobile Web Scripts by me: Free Youtube Downloader, Tweets Reader, Facebook Wall Posts Reader
    PHP Tutorials: How to Secure Your PHP Script (PHP SECURITY)
    Want to Develop/Edit your WAP/Web Site? Add me to Gtalk (gmail) 'lakshan1989' or PM me.

Nice. Thanks. I think Ubuntu is easier than CentOS and also better.

Comment

thanks mate ,very useful :D
      a simple way is to ask your server provider if they will install ,mine was installed for free ,i just ask :D

Comment

Originally posted by ReazulIqbal View Post
        Nice. Thanks. I think Ubuntu is easier than CentOS and also better.
        I agree that Ubuntu is a lot easier,
        but surely not better than CentOS
        It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
        ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
        ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
        キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

May be. But i am very happy with ubuntu. I come to know that now-a-days many people are using Ubuntu instead of CentOS.

Comment

It was going well until just near the end ???

I was liking the step-by-step guide but I started going 'off menu' around the phpize area and then it all went downhill from there.
            I had to add a few extra bits into the mix, on the fly, but I don't know what these errors are telling me. They just seem to be coding complaints. Any ideas?

the phpinfo didn't come up with anything so I'm guessing they are fairly critical.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Code:
            root@isp3 [/usr/local/src]# wget http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/ffmpeg-php/ffmpeg-php/0.6.0/ffmpeg-php-0.6.0.tbz2?use_mirror=nchc
            --2011-07-11 15:47:53--  http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/ffmpeg-php/ffmpeg-php/0.6.0/ffmpeg-php-0.6.0.tbz2?use_mirror=nchc
            Resolving downloads.sourceforge.net... 216.34.181.59
            Connecting to downloads.sourceforge.net|216.34.181.59|:80... connected.
            HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 302 Found
            Location: http://nchc.dl.sourceforge.net/project/ffmpeg-php/ffmpeg-php/0.6.0/ffmpeg-php-0.6.0.tbz2 [following]
            --2011-07-11 15:47:54--  http://nchc.dl.sourceforge.net/project/ffmpeg-php/ffmpeg-php/0.6.0/ffmpeg-php-0.6.0.tbz2
            Resolving nchc.dl.sourceforge.net... 211.79.60.17, 2001:e10:ffff:1f02::17
            Connecting to nchc.dl.sourceforge.net|211.79.60.17|:80... connected.
            HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
            Length: 275557 (269K) [application/octet-stream]
            Saving to: `ffmpeg-php-0.6.0.tbz2.1'

100%[==================================================================================================>] 275,557     46.3K/s   in 5.8s

2011-07-11 15:48:02 (46.3 KB/s) - `ffmpeg-php-0.6.0.tbz2.1' saved [275557/275557]

root@isp3 [/usr/local/src]# tar -xjf ffmpeg-php-0.6.0.tbz2
            root@isp3 [/usr/local/src]# phpize
            Cannot find config.m4.
            Make sure that you run '/usr/local/bin/phpize' in the top level source directory of the module

root@isp3 [/usr/local/src]# cd ffmpeg-php-0.6.0
            root@isp3 [/usr/local/src/ffmpeg-php-0.6.0]# phpize
            Configuring for:
            PHP Api Version:         20090626
            Zend Module Api No:      20090626
            Zend Extension Api No:   220090626

root@isp3 [/usr/local/src/ffmpeg-php-0.6.0]# ./configure
            checking for egrep... grep -E
            checking for a sed that does not truncate output... /bin/sed
            checking for cc... cc
            checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
            checking whether the C compiler works... yes
            checking whether we are cross compiling... no
            checking for suffix of executables...
            checking for suffix of object files... o
            checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... yes
            checking whether cc accepts -g... yes
            checking for cc option to accept ANSI C... none needed
            checking how to run the C preprocessor... cc -E
            checking for icc... no
            checking for suncc... no
            checking whether cc understands -c and -o together... yes
            checking for system library directory... lib
            checking if compiler supports -R... no
            checking if compiler supports -Wl,-rpath,... yes
            checking build system type... i686-pc-linux-gnu
            checking host system type... i686-pc-linux-gnu
            checking target system type... i686-pc-linux-gnu
            checking for PHP prefix... /usr/local
            checking for PHP includes... -I/usr/local/include/php -I/usr/local/include/php/main -I/usr/local/include/php/TSRM -I/usr/local/include/php/Zend -I/usr/local/include/php/ext -I/usr/local/include/php/ext/date/lib
            checking for PHP extension directory... /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626
            checking for PHP installed headers prefix... /usr/local/include/php
            checking if debug is enabled... no
            checking if zts is enabled... no
            checking for re2c... re2c
            checking for re2c version... 0.13.5 (ok)
            checking for gawk... gawk
            checking for ffmpeg support... yes, shared
            checking whether to force gd support in ffmpeg-php... no
            checking for ffmpeg headers... ...found in /usr/include/libavcodec
            checking for ffmpeg libavcodec.so... ...found in /usr/lib
            checking for ffmpeg swscale support... yes
            checking for ld used by cc... /usr/bin/ld
            checking if the linker (/usr/bin/ld) is GNU ld... yes
            checking for /usr/bin/ld option to reload object files... -r
            checking for BSD-compatible nm... /usr/bin/nm -B
            checking whether ln -s works... yes
            checking how to recognize dependent libraries... pass_all
            checking for ANSI C header files... yes
            checking for sys/types.h... yes
            checking for sys/stat.h... yes
            checking for stdlib.h... yes
            checking for string.h... yes
            checking for memory.h... yes
            checking for strings.h... yes
            checking for inttypes.h... yes
            checking for stdint.h... yes
            checking for unistd.h... yes
            checking dlfcn.h usability... yes
            checking dlfcn.h presence... yes
            checking for dlfcn.h... yes
            checking the maximum length of command line arguments... 98304
            checking command to parse /usr/bin/nm -B output from cc object... ok
            checking for objdir... .libs
            checking for ar... ar
            checking for ranlib... ranlib
            checking for strip... strip
            checking if cc supports -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions... no
            checking for cc option to produce PIC... -fPIC
            checking if cc PIC flag -fPIC works... yes
            checking if cc static flag -static works... yes
            checking if cc supports -c -o file.o... yes
            checking whether the cc linker (/usr/bin/ld) supports shared libraries... yes
            checking whether -lc should be explicitly linked in... no
            checking dynamic linker characteristics... GNU/Linux ld.so
            checking how to hardcode library paths into programs... immediate
            checking whether stripping libraries is possible... yes
            checking if libtool supports shared libraries... yes
            checking whether to build shared libraries... yes
            checking whether to build static libraries... no

creating libtool
            appending configuration tag "CXX" to libtool
            configure: creating ./config.status
            config.status: creating config.h

root@isp3 [/usr/local/src/ffmpeg-php-0.6.0]# make
            /bin/sh /usr/local/src/ffmpeg-php-0.6.0/libtool --mode=compile cc  -I. -I/usr/local/src/ffmpeg-php-0.6.0 -DPHP_ATOM_INC -I/usr/local/src/ffmpeg-php-0.6.0/include -I/usr/local/src/ffmpeg-php-0.6.0/main -I/usr/local/src/ffmpeg-php-0.6.0 -I/usr/local/include/php -I/usr/local/include/php/main -I/usr/local/include/php/TSRM -I/usr/local/include/php/Zend -I/usr/local/include/php/ext -I/usr/local/include/php/ext/date/lib -I/usr/include/libavcodec/ -I/usr/include/libavformat/ -I/usr/include/libavutil/ -I/usr/include/libswscale/ -I/usr/include/libavfilter/ -I/usr/include/libavdevice/  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -g -O2 -Wall -fno-strict-aliasing   -c /usr/local/src/ffmpeg-php-0.6.0/ffmpeg-php.c -o ffmpeg-php.lo
            mkdir .libs
             cc -I. -I/usr/local/src/ffmpeg-php-0.6.0 -DPHP_ATOM_INC -I/usr/local/src/ffmpeg-php-0.6.0/include -I/usr/local/src/ffmpeg-php-0.6.0/main -I/usr/local/src/ffmpeg-php-0.6.0 -I/usr/local/include/php -I/usr/local/include/php/main -I/usr/local/include/php/TSRM -I/usr/local/include/php/Zend -I/usr/local/include/php/ext -I/usr/local/include/php/ext/date/lib -I/usr/include/libavcodec/ -I/usr/include/libavformat/ -I/usr/include/libavutil/ -I/usr/include/libswscale/ -I/usr/include/libavfilter/ -I/usr/include/libavdevice/ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -Wall -fno-strict-aliasing -c /usr/local/src/ffmpeg-php-0.6.0/ffmpeg-php.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/ffmpeg-php.o
            /bin/sh /usr/local/src/ffmpeg-php-0.6.0/libtool --mode=compile cc  -I. -I/usr/local/src/ffmpeg-php-0.6.0 -DPHP_ATOM_INC -I/usr/local/src/ffmpeg-php-0.6.0/include -I/usr/local/src/ffmpeg-php-0.6.0/main -I/usr/local/src/ffmpeg-php-0.6.0 -I/usr/local/include/php -I/usr/local/include/php/main -I/usr/local/include/php/TSRM -I/usr/local/include/php/Zend -I/usr/local/include/php/ext -I/usr/local/include/php/ext/date/lib -I/usr/include/libavcodec/ -I/usr/include/libavformat/ -I/usr/include/libavutil/ -I/usr/include/libswscale/ -I/usr/include/libavfilter/ -I/usr/include/libavdevice/  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -g -O2 -Wall -fno-strict-aliasing   -c /usr/local/src/ffmpeg-php-0.6.0/ffmpeg_movie.c -o ffmpeg_movie.lo
             cc -I. -I/usr/local/src/ffmpeg-php-0.6.0 -DPHP_ATOM_INC -I/usr/local/src/ffmpeg-php-0.6.0/include -I/usr/local/src/ffmpeg-php-0.6.0/main -I/usr/local/src/ffmpeg-php-0.6.0 -I/usr/local/include/php -I/usr/local/include/php/main -I/usr/local/include/php/TSRM -I/usr/local/include/php/Zend -I/usr/local/include/php/ext -I/usr/local/include/php/ext/date/lib -I/usr/include/libavcodec/ -I/usr/include/libavformat/ -I/usr/include/libavutil/ -I/usr/include/libswscale/ -I/usr/include/libavfilter/ -I/usr/include/libavdevice/ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -Wall -fno-strict-aliasing -c /usr/local/src/ffmpeg-php-0.6.0/ffmpeg_movie.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/ffmpeg_movie.o
            /usr/local/src/ffmpeg-php-0.6.0/ffmpeg_movie.c: In function â_php_read_av_frameâ:
            /usr/local/src/ffmpeg-php-0.6.0/ffmpeg_movie.c:1215: warning: âavcodec_decode_videoâ is deprecated (declared at /usr/include/libavcodec/avcodec.h:3454)
            /bin/sh /usr/local/src/ffmpeg-php-0.6.0/libtool --mode=compile cc  -I. -I/usr/local/src/ffmpeg-php-0.6.0 -DPHP_ATOM_INC -I/usr/local/src/ffmpeg-php-0.6.0/include -I/usr/local/src/ffmpeg-php-0.6.0/main -I/usr/local/src/ffmpeg-php-0.6.0 -I/usr/local/include/php -I/usr/local/include/php/main -I/usr/local/include/php/TSRM -I/usr/local/include/php/Zend -I/usr/local/include/php/ext -I/usr/local/include/php/ext/date/lib -I/usr/include/libavcodec/ -I/usr/include/libavformat/ -I/usr/include/libavutil/ -I/usr/include/libswscale/ -I/usr/include/libavfilter/ -I/usr/include/libavdevice/  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -g -O2 -Wall -fno-strict-aliasing   -c /usr/local/src/ffmpeg-php-0.6.0/ffmpeg_frame.c -o ffmpeg_frame.lo
             cc -I. -I/usr/local/src/ffmpeg-php-0.6.0 -DPHP_ATOM_INC -I/usr/local/src/ffmpeg-php-0.6.0/include -I/usr/local/src/ffmpeg-php-0.6.0/main -I/usr/local/src/ffmpeg-php-0.6.0 -I/usr/local/include/php -I/usr/local/include/php/main -I/usr/local/include/php/TSRM -I/usr/local/include/php/Zend -I/usr/local/include/php/ext -I/usr/local/include/php/ext/date/lib -I/usr/include/libavcodec/ -I/usr/include/libavformat/ -I/usr/include/libavutil/ -I/usr/include/libswscale/ -I/usr/include/libavfilter/ -I/usr/include/libavdevice/ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -Wall -fno-strict-aliasing -c /usr/local/src/ffmpeg-php-0.6.0/ffmpeg_frame.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/ffmpeg_frame.o
            /usr/local/src/ffmpeg-php-0.6.0/ffmpeg_frame.c: In function âzim_ffmpeg_frame_toGDImageâ:
            /usr/local/src/ffmpeg-php-0.6.0/ffmpeg_frame.c:336: error: âPIX_FMT_RGBA32â undeclared (first use in this function)
            /usr/local/src/ffmpeg-php-0.6.0/ffmpeg_frame.c:336: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
            /usr/local/src/ffmpeg-php-0.6.0/ffmpeg_frame.c:336: error: for each function it appears in.)
            /usr/local/src/ffmpeg-php-0.6.0/ffmpeg_frame.c: In function âzim_ffmpeg_frame_ffmpeg_frameâ:
            /usr/local/src/ffmpeg-php-0.6.0/ffmpeg_frame.c:421: error: âPIX_FMT_RGBA32â undeclared (first use in this function)
            make: *** [ffmpeg_frame.lo] Error 1

root@isp3 [/usr/local/src/ffmpeg-php-0.6.0]# make install
            /bin/sh /usr/local/src/ffmpeg-php-0.6.0/libtool --mode=compile cc  -I. -I/usr/local/src/ffmpeg-php-0.6.0 -DPHP_ATOM_INC -I/usr/local/src/ffmpeg-php-0.6.0/include -I/usr/local/src/ffmpeg-php-0.6.0/main -I/usr/local/src/ffmpeg-php-0.6.0 -I/usr/local/include/php -I/usr/local/include/php/main -I/usr/local/include/php/TSRM -I/usr/local/include/php/Zend -I/usr/local/include/php/ext -I/usr/local/include/php/ext/date/lib -I/usr/include/libavcodec/ -I/usr/include/libavformat/ -I/usr/include/libavutil/ -I/usr/include/libswscale/ -I/usr/include/libavfilter/ -I/usr/include/libavdevice/  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -g -O2 -Wall -fno-strict-aliasing   -c /usr/local/src/ffmpeg-php-0.6.0/ffmpeg_frame.c -o ffmpeg_frame.lo
             cc -I. -I/usr/local/src/ffmpeg-php-0.6.0 -DPHP_ATOM_INC -I/usr/local/src/ffmpeg-php-0.6.0/include -I/usr/local/src/ffmpeg-php-0.6.0/main -I/usr/local/src/ffmpeg-php-0.6.0 -I/usr/local/include/php -I/usr/local/include/php/main -I/usr/local/include/php/TSRM -I/usr/local/include/php/Zend -I/usr/local/include/php/ext -I/usr/local/include/php/ext/date/lib -I/usr/include/libavcodec/ -I/usr/include/libavformat/ -I/usr/include/libavutil/ -I/usr/include/libswscale/ -I/usr/include/libavfilter/ -I/usr/include/libavdevice/ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -Wall -fno-strict-aliasing -c /usr/local/src/ffmpeg-php-0.6.0/ffmpeg_frame.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/ffmpeg_frame.o
            /usr/local/src/ffmpeg-php-0.6.0/ffmpeg_frame.c: In function âzim_ffmpeg_frame_toGDImageâ:
            /usr/local/src/ffmpeg-php-0.6.0/ffmpeg_frame.c:336: error: âPIX_FMT_RGBA32â undeclared (first use in this function)
            /usr/local/src/ffmpeg-php-0.6.0/ffmpeg_frame.c:336: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
            /usr/local/src/ffmpeg-php-0.6.0/ffmpeg_frame.c:336: error: for each function it appears in.)
            /usr/local/src/ffmpeg-php-0.6.0/ffmpeg_frame.c: In function âzim_ffmpeg_frame_ffmpeg_frameâ:
            /usr/local/src/ffmpeg-php-0.6.0/ffmpeg_frame.c:421: error: âPIX_FMT_RGBA32â undeclared (first use in this function)
            make: *** [ffmpeg_frame.lo] Error 1
            root@isp3 [/usr/local/src/ffmpeg-php-0.6.0]#
            I went on to do the rest of the commands, mplayer and ffmpeg worked out OK.

Comment

Ok bigste , go to the directory which you've extract ffmpeg-php package. ma be "cd /usr/local/src/ffmpeg-php* " command will do that.

you need to modify the file: ffmpeg_frame.c and replace every instance of PIX_FMT_RGBA32 with PIX_FMT_RGB32
              Using Linux text editor, vi run the following commands:
              Code:
              vi ffmpeg_frame.c
              then use the below syntax to search & replace the string. (press 'ESC' on your keyboard & paste following command)
              Code:
              :%s/PIX_FMT_RGBA32/PIX_FMT_RGB32
              ok, press 'Enter' & press 'ESC' again & paste following comand
              Code:
              :wq!
              great. hit 'Enter' again and run these commands to compile and install
              Code:
              ./configure
              Code:
              make
              Code:
              make install
              done. if no errors, go back to my previous post and do that step 6.

Free Mobile Web Scripts by me: Free Youtube Downloader, Tweets Reader, Facebook Wall Posts Reader
              Want to Develop/Edit your WAP/Web Site? Add me to Gtalk (gmail) 'lakshan1989' or PM me.

Comment

will it work in kilu.de?

Comment

hi there
                  i press ctrl+x at the end but it does not do anything. neither it shows any option for ctrl+x
                  i have a screenshot

please tell me which keys to be pressed

Comment

Press enter before press CTRL+X

Comment

Thankx.. Lakshan

Comment

Why help a asshole?

Omfg im nice

cd /usr/local/src/

DOWNLOAD MODULES

wget www3.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/releases/codecs/essential-20061022.tar.bz2
                        wget rubyforge.org/frs/download.php/9225/flvtool2_1.0.5_rc6.tgz
                        wget easynews.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/lame/lame-3.97.tar.gz
                        wget superb-west.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/ffmpeg-php/ffmpeg-php-0.5.1.tbz2
                        wget downloads.xiph.org/releases/ogg/libogg-1.1.3.tar.gz
                        wget downloads.xiph.org/releases/vorbis/libvorbis-1.1.2.tar.gz

EXTRACT MODULES

tar zxvf lame-3.97.tar.gz
                        tar zxvf libogg-1.1.3.tar.gz
                        tar zxvf libvorbis-1.1.2.tar.gz
                        tar zxvf flvtool2_1.0.5_rc6.tgz
                        tar jxvf essential-20061022.tar.bz2
                        tar jxvf ffmpeg-php-0.5.1.tbz2

mkdir /usr/local/lib/codecs/

yum install gcc gmake make libcpp libgcc libstdc++ gcc4 gcc4-c++ gcc4-gfortran subversion ruby ncurses-devel -y

DOWNLOAD FFMPEG and MPLAYER

svn checkout svnhttp://svn.mplayerhq.hu/ffmpeg/trunk ffmpeg
                        svn checkout svnhttp://svn.mplayerhq.hu/mplayer/trunk mplayer
                        cd /usr/local/src/mplayer

svn update

cd /usr/local/src/
                        mv /usr/local/src/essential-20061022/* /usr/local/lib/codecs/
                        chmod -R 755 /usr/local/lib/codecs/

LAME:

cd /usr/local/src/lame-3.97
                        ./configure
                        make && make install

LIBOGG

cd /usr/local/src/
                        cd /usr/local/src/libogg-1.1.3
                        ./configure --enable-shared && make && make install
                        PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig
                        export PKG_CONFIG_PATH

LIBVORBIS

cd /usr/local/src/
                        cd /usr/local/src/libvorbis-1.1.2
                        ./configure && make && make install

FLVTOOL2

cd /usr/local/src/
                        cd /usr/local/src/flvtool2_1.0.5_rc6/
                        ruby setup.rb config
                        ruby setup.rb setup
                        ruby setup.rb install

MPLAYER

cd /usr/local/src/
                        cd /usr/local/src/mplayer
                        ./configure && make && make install

cd /usr/local/src/

FFMPEG:

cd /usr/local/src/ffmpeg/
                        ./configure --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libvorbis --disable-mmx --enable-shared
                        make
                        make install

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/lib/

ln -s /usr/local/lib/libavformat.so.50 /usr/lib/libavformat.so.50
                        ln -s /usr/local/lib/libavcodec.so.51 /usr/lib/libavcodec.so.51
                        ln -s /usr/local/lib/libavutil.so.49 /usr/lib/libavutil.so.49
                        ln -s /usr/local/lib/libmp3lame.so.0 /usr/lib/libmp3lame.so.0
                        ln -s /usr/local/lib/libavformat.so.51 /usr/lib/libavformat.so.51

FFMPEG-PHP:

cd /usr/local/src/
                        cd /usr/local/src/ffmpeg-php-0.5.1/
                        phpize
                        ./configure
                        make
                        make install

NOTICE: Make sure this is the correct php.ini for the box!!

echo 'extension=ffmpeg.so' >> /usr/local/Zend/etc/php.ini

NOTICE: Make sure this is the correct php.ini for the box!!

RESTART APACHE

service httpd restart
                        Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
                        Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
                        _______
                        SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
                        Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                        FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                        _______
                        Info & Tips
                        php.net
                        w3schools.com

Comment

Working...
                        X