X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• khan
    replied
    Originally posted by Sifat3d View Post
    I know this AWESOME website where tons and tons of cool tutorials are posted everyday, but they r in bangla. If i make a website of my own and translate the tutorials and post them there, will google ban my site for duplicate content? (bangla has recently been added to the google translator and the site has a button for one click bn>en translation using google translator). So the question is, does google cache these translations(faulty) ?

By the way. . .this translation section seems deserted. Is is like forbidden to post here? :-P
    No google will not ban you as they will not understand Bangla(Translating still Alpha version), But you should use the source name as those contents are not urs.

Leave a comment:

• Sifat3d
    started a topic A seo question related to translations

A seo question related to translations

I know this AWESOME website where tons and tons of cool tutorials are posted everyday, but they r in bangla. If i make a website of my own and translate the tutorials and post them there, will google ban my site for duplicate content? (bangla has recently been added to the google translator and the site has a button for one click bn>en translation using google translator). So the question is, does google cache these translations(faulty) ?

By the way. . .this translation section seems deserted. Is is like forbidden to post here? :-P
Working...
X