Banning dating scammers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banning dating scammers.

Many of my sites are attacked by dating scammers. They send you emails like this:
    Mis Suzanne, i saw your profile on w8u and become interested,Please i want you to contact me through this my email id( suzanneakibbo@yahoo.c om ) so i can tell you about me and my picture.
    And another one:

sofia.jude44@yahoo.c o m,
    i am sofia,single never married, tall slim,and fair,that loves sightseeing,i viewed your profile and got interested in knowing you more for important discussion,could you please reply to me via my mail address
    now, what i want is to create a global database with ips and emails of those scammers, so you can remotely from check if the ip or email belongs to a scammer via api.

Is someone interested in this project?
    Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

me me me
    http://ngeo.ro

Comment

block bots gum lol,
      one way is send us the there ip to us .
      Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
      Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
      _______
      SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
      Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
      FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
      _______
      Info & Tips
      php.net
      w3schools.com

Comment

Originally posted by subzero View Post
        block bots gum lol,
        one way is send us the there ip to us .
        this are not bots, they are real people who register at your site.
        Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

Originally posted by GumSlone View Post
          Many of my sites are attacked by dating scammers. They send you emails like this:

And another one:

now, what i want is to create a global database with ips and emails of those scammers, so you can remotely from check if the ip or email belongs to a scammer via api.

Is someone interested in this project?
          On my chat site we prop get over 100 "dating spam" pmz sent everyday ,wev made the spam catcher to detect emails, but we were finkin of un-detectin emails cuz it seems almost every user likes to spam their email nowadays ..cud maybe do a system that adds their ip/email to database when theyv spammed their email for the 2nd time... then i can giv u the data, But if u allow any1 to give u data for ur database they mite abuse it by giving false details n innocent ppls details mite be put in the DB
          Last edited by pimpin; 19.11.09, 09:01.

Comment

Why not just block showing up of email addresses in profile ?? Internet is fullof scammers, frauds, pedophiles etc etc, building up such list will be a big pain in the ass
            tinyurl.com/earnbymobile
            Easy earning for Indians
            ---------------------
            Alternative mobile advertising network .. Minimum 100 USD pay / NET15 pay cycle, Good Brand, Best targeting for Android
            goo.gl/6vub3

Comment

Originally posted by morse View Post
              Why not just block showing up of email addresses in profile ?? Internet is fullof scammers, frauds, pedophiles etc etc, building up such list will be a big pain in the ass

i think its acceptable in a profile so other users can see it if they want to, its when they pm every online user n paste the same msg with their email in that takes the pi55 lol could change the text "yahoo" "hotmail" "gmail" etc to sumfing like "gayboys-r-us", so jimbob@yahoo.com will change to jimbob@gayboys-r-us.com but like that old saying goes prevention is better than cure so gumslones idea cud be gud if it puts real spammers in the database..

Comment

lol Well i will just add filter messages to the site.
                _______
                Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                _______
                Info & Tips
                php.net
                w3schools.com

Comment

Just hide the e-mail address.. This will prevent it fully.. Who want other people email address must request at the e-mail owner.. Or.. Only friends can view e-mail.. Lalala..
                  sigpic
                  Visit my WEBSITE Project: http://www.aspirewap.net

Comment

i got a good idea dont share emails at all lmao
                    _______
                    _______
                    Info & Tips
                    php.net
                    w3schools.com

Comment

Working...
                    X